- (138)Fuel PumpsSubaru WRX
- (133)Fuel TanksSubaru WRX
- (53)Fuel FiltersSubaru WRX
- (129)Fuel Injectors & RailsSubaru WRX
- (40)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsSubaru WRX
- (50)Throttle BodiesSubaru WRX
- (103)CarburetorSubaru WRX
- (76)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsSubaru WRX
- (32)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSubaru WRX
- (103)Fuel System AdditivesSubaru WRX
- (5)Accelerator PedalsSubaru WRX
Featured on our site are the Edelbrock Single Feed Fuel Inlet and Filter Kits. These Subaru WRX fuel delivery parts feature exceptional features and qualities that ensure your engine gets the best fuel supply with no leaks. To achieve this they feature a single feed design which routes fuel in a clean neat manner. They are located on the spacious passenger route for a low profile fit which translates to cooler fuel for better performance. They also feature a sturdy chrome plated 5/8 “-20 threaded banjo bolts with the necessary gaskets. You will also get a high performance aluminum fuel filter with an impressive 40 microns filtration rate. This further ensures that your engine gets clean fuel at the right temperature for enhanced performance and superior engine protection. You will also get a chance to choose the exact connection method you want to use since all the necessary hardware tools and a set of very detailed instructions are provided. They are further backed by a 1 year Edelbrock warranty in case of any damages or defects in materials or from workmanship.
You will also find the BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators on our digital shelves. These Subaru WRX fuel delivery parts are designed to transform the performance of your car, by allowing you to fine tune the flow rates in the fuel lines. They feature an adjustable 65psi pressure making them ideal for a wide range of applications. They are made from top grade billet aluminum which is CNC machined for exceptional precision and a perfect fit. They are further finished off with a blue anodized which acts as a protective shield and also adds a very attractive touch of style. They come with all the necessary simple tools and a detailed set of instructions for a hassle free installation. In case of damages they are backed with a 1 year warranty from BBK.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pumps first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants from...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Spectra Premium. If your fuel pump hanger assembly is corroded or is otherwise damaged, replace it with this premium product by Spectra Premium, a proud member of the A.A.S.A., fuel pump manufacturers...$37.95 - $1,227.58
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...$27.31 - $524.23
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...$42.43 - $1,433.74
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...$9.00 - $411.52
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...$9.40 - $600.97
- Mahle® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mahle. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$1.61 - $99.26
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.$4.02 - $66.20
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$4.42 - $76.08
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$2.40 - $71.08
- WIX® Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...$3.36 - $73.47
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Centric® Brake Hose$16.12 - $18.58