Subaru WRX Brake Parts
It is normal for brake parts to wear out over time. And no matter if your Subaru WRX is brand new or pre-owned, sooner or later you'll have to replace old parts. Every time you step on the brake pedal, the friction you create makes your brake pad material deteriorate and grow thinner. That's why remember to regularly inspect your brakes to avoid putting yourself in a dangerous situation. It's essential to replace brake parts before they cause more trouble. If you determine brake wear don't hesitate to replace them with high-quality durable brake parts that you will find in our store.
If you need premium quality brake parts to replace your worn out stock parts, check out our website. You will find the best solution for your Subaru WRX by choosing well-engineered OEM style replacement brake parts. Ensure a safe and enjoyable driving experience after installing these brake parts on your Subaru WRX and be delighted at their reliability and long lasting service. We offer affordable prices for the following parts: brake pads, rotors, drums, shoes, calipers, master cylinders, lines and hoses, ABS parts and more. If you shop on our website, you will definitely find proper brake parts specially designed for your vehicle.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...
$23.23from $18.58 - $95.37# 4626
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...
$22.38from $17.90 - $796.28# 4432
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...
$36.80from $29.44 - $250.57# 4659
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...
$22.26from $17.81 - $62.38# 4325
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...
$26.68from $21.34 - $85.83# 5565
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...
$13.94from $11.15 - $158.92# 4431
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...
$37.94from $30.35 - $108.35# 4389
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...
$11.28from $9.02 - $335.73# 4373
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...
$28.03from $22.42 - $75.55# 4327
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...
$38.20from $30.56 - $99.91# 4285
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...
$39.03from $31.22 - $53.40# 4384
- Monroe® Dynamics™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...
$28.63from $22.90 - $129.77# 4328
- Bendix® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Bendix®. These shoes deliver consistent and reliable stopping power while ensuring low noise, heat resistance, and low dust. With precision bonding, these Bendix shoes have the proper lining attachment and...
$24.88from $19.90 - $335.40# 4383
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Parking Brake ShoesQuickStop™ Parking Brake Shoes by Wagner®. Superior stopping and holding power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Parking Brake Shoes. These parking brake shoes are engineered to restore the original equipment braking...
$19.33from $15.46 - $69.99# 4438
- Bendix® Global™ Relined Drum Brake ShoesBendix® - Global™ Relined Drum Brake Shoes by Bendix®. Featuring precision bonding, these shoes have the correct lining attachment and fitment to prevent brake friction block cracking for maximum lining service life. They're...
$27.61from $22.09 - $71.22# 4391
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kitfrom $3,040.00 - $5,010.00# 15303712
- ABS System PartsSubaru WRX
- Brake BoostersSubaru WRX
- Brake Lines & HosesSubaru WRX
- Brake RotorsSubaru WRX
- Parking Brake ComponentsSubaru WRX
- Brake Calipers & ComponentsSubaru WRX
- Disc Brake PadsSubaru WRX
- Brake Master Cylinders & ReservoirsSubaru WRX
- Brake HardwareSubaru WRX
- Drum Brake ShoesSubaru WRX
- Brake System SensorsSubaru WRX
- Popular WRX Part Numbers
- EBC® DP31661C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB432F.661 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HUS739 - Quiet Slot™ Rear Rotors
- Centric® 227.47018L - C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Driver Side Brake Rotor
- Centric® 227.47018R - C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Passenger Side Brake Rotor
- Centric® 142.47518 - Posi Quiet™ Rear Driver Side Remanufactured Loaded Brake Caliper
- Centric® 142.47043 - Posi Quiet™ Front Passenger Side Remanufactured Loaded Brake Caliper
- Centric® 142.47044 - Posi Quiet™ Front Driver Side Remanufactured Loaded Brake Caliper
- Carlson® H9407 - Rear Brake Bleeder Screw Set
- Carlson® H9411 - Front Brake Bleeder Screw Set
- Subaru WRX Models
- Impreza WRX Replacement Brake Parts
- Impreza WRX Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- Impreza WRX Premium Replacement Brake Parts
- Impreza WRX STI Replacement Brake Parts
- Impreza WRX STI Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- Impreza WRX STI Special Edition Replacement Brake Parts
- Impreza WRX TR Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX Base Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX Premium Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX SE Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX STI Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX STI Base Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX STI Launch Edition Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX STI Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX STI Sport-tech Replacement Brake Parts
- WRX STI Tsurugi Edition Replacement Brake Parts