- (1)A/C CompressorsSubaru WRX
- (2)A/C Compressor ClutchesSubaru WRX
- A/C CondensersSubaru WRX
- (2)A/C Condenser FansSubaru WRX
- (38)Cabin Air FiltersSubaru WRX
- A/C EvaporatorsSubaru WRX
- (5)Heater CoresSubaru WRX
- A/C Receiver Driers & AccumulatorsSubaru WRX
- (15)Blower MotorsSubaru WRX
- A/C Expansion Valves & Orifice TubesSubaru WRX
- (12)A/C Relays, SwitchesSubaru WRX
- (5)A/C HosesSubaru WRX
- (50)Heater HosesSubaru WRX
- DefrostersSubaru WRX
- (5)A/C Refrigerant & OilsSubaru WRX
A performance-oriented turbo version of a popular Subaru Impreza, the Subaru WRX was offered in sedan, station wagon, and hatchback body styles. Compared to the Impreza, the WRX was equipped with wider tires, an improved brake system, AWD, and stiffened suspension system. The automobile was sold in Japan at first and expanded to the United States, Europe, and Australia soon. The WRX numerously took part in motorsports events and won prizes at WRC. The automobile is manufactured during three generations and features a powerful 4-cylinder engine mated to a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission.
On the current webpage, Subaru WRX air conditioning and heating parts are stored. We offer air conditioning condensers and condenser fans, heater hoses, blower motors, cabin air filters, and other components designed and manufactured thoroughly by professionals from around the globe. Our suppliers are trusted brands, including Denso, Hastings, Metrix, Mann-Filter, Nippon America, Flex-a-lite, Fram, Dorman, Beck Arnley, etc. We arranged the products conveniently, sorted them by the model year of the Subaru WRX, product type, and brand, and added reviews, specifications, instructions, and images for you to make an informed purchase.
Guides & Articles
- Air Conditioning & HeatingHow To Use An A/C Manifold Gauge SetAn air conditioning manifold gauge set is a must-have tool for anyone who is interested in performing some basic system work at home, such as checking pressure in a/c lines, determining if there's a leak, adding small amounts of refrigerant, or performing a complete evacuation and recharge. Compact, hand-held manifold gauge sets are used universally when servicing home air conditioning systems as well as automotive ones, and professional technicians use them same way you can in your back yard. Although shops typically have large, costly machines that do the evacuating and recharging work, similar results can be achieved with equipment that can be purchased inexpensively and stored easily.
- Air Conditioning & HeatingServicing Your Cabin Air FilterDoes your vehicle have a cabin air filter? You may not know the answer to this question. If you bought your vehicle new, the salesperson may have made a point of letting you know of this feature. If you’ve had your vehicle serviced at a dealership, the service writer may have suggested to you that this filter be replaced. It seems that as opposed to air, oil, and fuel filters, many car owners just don’t know if there is a cabin air filter in their car.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$12.41 - $19.86