- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$160.45 - $420.19
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER CTS$127.67 - $214.10
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $279.84
About Subaru Tribeca Tires
The Subaru Tribeca is a fun car to drive and has a very powerful engine. Installing the right tire for your Tribeca goes a long way in enhancing the car’s efficiency and performance. CARiD offers different sizes of Subaru Tribeca tires. Whether you are looking for 13 inch tires or tires that are 24 inch in diameter, CARiD has them all. CARiD stocks superior quality tires from brands like General, Kumho, Falken and Michelin among others. Depending on the season of the year, CARiD has summer tires, winter tires and all season tires. So well designed are these tires that they make you enjoy your ride despite the challenges in the different weather patterns. Nexen n3000 summer performance tires and Michelin Latitude Sport summer performance tires are suitable for use in the summer season.
For convenience and to avoid switching tires with every major change in weather, choose Nexen n5000 all season performance tires. Versado CUV all season performance tires by Toyo will serve the same purpose. They have special attributes like minimized irregular wear and enhanced dry performance and cornering stability. All season tires eliminate periodic changeover from winter to summer. With any of these tires, you don’t have to frown when the winter season pops in. Winter tires for your Tribeca will make you enjoy driving even when the temperatures drop and ice forms. The Nexen Winguard Sport Winter Performance tire is reliable for such a ride. Michelin Latitude X-Ice X12 winter eco tires have outstanding features like better traction in all winter conditions. They also cruise smoothly and quietly in cold weather condition. Enhance safety for yourself by replacing any aged tire. Worn threads increase heat build-up hence affecting your vehicle's performance. Reduced threads minimize air flow between grooves yet the air flow is vital for cooling the tires. It is very important to replace such a tire to avoid cases of accidents.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.