Subaru Tribeca Accessories & Parts
Named after New York City's TriBeCa neighborhood and inspired by the B9X concept car, Subaru Tribeca featured distinctive design with such stylized Tribeca parts, as triangular grille and rounded bodyshape, though not for a long. Slightly redesigned, the model premiered at the 2007 Chicago Auto Show. The updated Subaru Tribeca arrived with revised grille and struts, stabilizer bars, spring rates, and pre-wired XM Satellite Radio and iPod connectors. The model was actually named Subaru B9 Tribeca, but dropped the B9 prefix from its name in 2008. Based on Legacy platform, it shared its architecture and powertrain with Outback and Legacy. Being the largest Subaru's vehicle, the model had similar dimensions with Toyota Highlander. The Tribeca was first Subaru's SUV to offer seven-passenger seating, where two-passenger third row was optional. Equipped with 250-hp 3.0-liter horizontally-opposed six-cylinder engine, Tribeca was the only vehicle in its class with all-wheel drive as standard equipment and front-wheel drive/rear-wheel drive being not available.
Tribeca was available in two trim levels: Base and Limited. Starting 2008, the car used larger engine (3.6-liter) which delivered 256 hp. Standard equipment for both trims included antilock four-wheel disc brakes, antiskid system, automatic climate control, and a CD player. The model boasted new Tribeca parts: 18-inch alloy wheels and a sunroof. The 40/20/40 split folding second-row seats were available on all models, except the seven-passenger model. It added a 50/50 split folding third-row seat. As for the interior of seven-passenger model, rear climate control and heated front seats were standard, and rear DVD entertainment was optional. Tribeca Limited got a navigation system, leather upholstery, and an in-dash six-CD changer. Standard safety features on both trims were: frontal and curtain (side) airbags for first and second seating rows.
For 2010, Subaru Tribeca came in the following trim levels: entry-level Premium, mid-level Limited, and top-line Touring level. The seven-passenger seating became standard by this time, while five-passenger Base and Limited models were no longer produced. The all-wheel drive layout was retained for all models. Heated front seats were also available on all trims as standard. Maximum towing capacity was 3.500 pounds including towing package or 2.000 pounds without one. Offering the desirable convenience and safety features, Premium model came with standard tri-zone automatic climate control and power front seats. The Limited Tribeca got Bluetooth, a 10-speaker audio system with CD changer, and satellite radio. The top-line Touring Tribeca had a sunroof, a rear view camera, an up-level audio system, and xenon headlights as a standard equipment.
All-wheel-drive and a solid fistful of horsepower highlight the Subaru Tribeca's presence on the street. This curvaceous crossover showcases all of the sporty features that have put Subaru on the map. Responsive handling backed by uncompromising performance are what the Tribeca unveils on its travels, demonstrating yet again why Subaru is so well-regarded in this segment. While there is enough space to store a generous amount of cargo and cram the friends in for a ride around town, we like its stylish profile the most. Impressive front-to-back and top-to-bottom, the Tribeca has the goods to lead the way and the opportunity to get upgraded with the help of stylish accessories.
Your sporty SUV is never the same once you hook up with top-quality Subaru Tribeca Accessories and Parts! At CARiD.com, we're devoted to stocking our inventory full of the kind of workmanship and variety that makes sense. Inside our selection of Subaru Tribeca Accessories and parts, you've got a whole host of choices available to you, including grilles, floor mats, chrome trim, and more. The highest quality at the best prices - that's how we do things. If you're in need of Subaru Tribeca Accessories, this is the place to be!
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car Coverfrom $298.67 - $314.39# 9997349
- Thule® Set-to-Go Kayak Rack$109.95# 32536796
- Yakima® ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $78.98 - $200.95# 15844943
- Remin® Full Dash Kitfrom $273.00 - $354.90# 17499787
- # 20653975
- # 31524417
- KSport® ProComp Front Brake Kitfrom $1,472.50 - $2,445.00# 15235384
Whatever you expect from your Subaru Tribeca, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Subaru Tribeca and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Subaru Tribeca Dash Kits
- Subaru Tribeca Chrome Trim
- Subaru Tribeca Floor Mats
- Subaru Tribeca Wind Deflectors
- Subaru Tribeca Cargo Liners
- Subaru Tribeca Seat Covers
- Subaru Tribeca Car Covers
- Subaru Tribeca Running Boards
- Subaru Tribeca Bug Deflectors
- Subaru Tribeca Steering Wheels
- Subaru Tribeca Custom Gauges
- Subaru Tribeca Light Covers
- Subaru Tribeca Side Mirrors
- Subaru Tribeca License Plates & Frames
- Subaru Tribeca Wiper Blades
- Subaru Tribeca Mud Flaps
- Subaru Tribeca Custom Hoods
- Subaru Tribeca Bike Racks
- Subaru Tribeca Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Subaru Tribeca Sun Shades
- Subaru Tribeca Dash Covers
- Subaru Tribeca Winches
- Subaru Tribeca Side Vents
- Subaru Tribeca Car Organizers
- Subaru Tribeca Pet Travel
- Subaru Tribeca Racing Seats
They look like they came with the car! Nice and tight fit.
- Subaru Tribeca Models
- B9 Tribeca Base Accessories
- B9 Tribeca Limited Accessories
- Tribeca Base Accessories
- Tribeca Limited Accessories
- Tribeca Premier Accessories
- Tribeca Premiere Accessories
- Tribeca Premium Accessories
- Tribeca Touring Accessories