Subaru Brake Rotors
Any vehicle wearing a Subaru badge is going to be useful, comfortable and fun which means that you need to give yours the right tools to continue performing at its best. Of course, the right tools are performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place to achieve the goal you have for your Subaru without spending a fortune. Our range of Subaru brakes, brake pads and rotors is perhaps the most important range of upgrades you’ll find so you’ll be glad to find that they’re also great value for your money!
You don’t want to take any chances with your braking set up and that means that you need to get the best quality so we have some of the world’s most trusted brands like Hawk, EBC and Brembo. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking to completely transform your existing brake set up or just replace some of the components that are getting older because we have everything you need to achieve the improvements you’re seeking. Of course, you need the right information to make the best decision so we have that as well and all this at much lower prices than you would expect!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 7 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $84.25$84.25
- DBA® - 5000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $363.92$363.92
- BAER® - Sport Rear Decela RotorsStarting at: $288.34$288.34
- Wilwood® - High Performance 6-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $327.71$327.71
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $105.60$105.60
- BREMBO® - GT-R Series Cross Drilled Brake Kit Starting at: $7,291.20$7,291.20
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $38.62$38.62
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $35.49$35.49
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Front RotorsStarting at: $301.83$301.83
"Very nice product. Makes my 2005 Subaru Legacy look upgraded, and brakes work very good. CARiD shipped promptly, and overall, I'm very happy I made this purchase with them. Rafy, Long Beach, CA"
"The pads and rotors that came in this kit were a perfect fit for my car and seem to be of high quality. Installation was simple, except for the suggested pad bedding procedure which required some crazy driving in my neighborhood. So far there has been no squeaking when applying the brakes, and no noticeable dust buildup. I bought this kit instead of getting less expensive OEM parts from a local auto parts store because I wanted to upgrade my Subaru's braking performance, as I live part of the year in the mountains and noticed fading and vibration from the stock brakes after hard service. Hopefully the cross-drilled and slotted rotors in this kit will solve that problem. They look cool too."