Subaru Roof Cargo Boxes
Subaru vehicles are known across the world for their unique style, great performance, and increased comfort. And if you are lucky enough to own one, then you know how it is pleasurable to drive it, especially during vacations. However, if you’re going on a long trip or plan to engage in an activity that requires transporting large equipment, your luggage compartment will often be insufficient. That’s when a roof rack can be very useful. CARiD has collected a wide range of Subaru roof racks at affordable prices. Shopping with us is always easy and convenient, as we have an online catalog of the most diverse products.
We understand the need of our customers for high quality, and this is why we cooperate with only the most reputable companies. When it comes to roof racks, these include Rhino Rack and Thule, whose products are made from the finest materials like strong aluminum, reinforced nylon, and heavy-duty steel. These racks are designed by professionals and are crafted to last for many years. By purchasing a roof rack, you can instantly improve your transportation capabilities, and if you want to take it a step further, you can even purchase cargo boxes, baskets, trays, and whatnot.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Yakima® - Round CrossbarsStarting at: $80.10$80.10
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Starting at: $230.95$230.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackStarting at: $269.10$269.10
- Rola® - Airfoil Roof Top Cargo CarrierStarting at: $261.70$261.70
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $190.95$190.95
- Yakima® - EvenKeel Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Rhino-Rack® - 2500 Multi Fit Heavy Duty Roof Rack SystemStarting at: $271.20$271.20
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."