- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX$124.11 - $242.29
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK AT20$133.79 - $225.02
About Subaru Outback Tires
Choosing the right tires for your Subaru Outback goes a long way in enhancing efficiency as well as ensuring safety. At times, one tends to ignore/assume aged tires while embarking on a journey. But such tires ought to be replaced immediately. Aged tires are more porous and tend to leak more air. CARiD has a pool of experts to help you choose the perfect tires for your Subaru outback when the time to replace your tires comes. The selection of specialized Subaru Outback tires at CARiD is so wide that you might get confused. Worry not though, for the team of experts will help you out. The Outback tires are of different sizes, from 16 inches to 20 inches in diameter. They can be grouped into summer tires, winter tires and all-season tires. Achilles platinum and Nitto NT555 summer tires will give you perfect wet traction and generate less noise. With these summer tires, you can be sure that your Outback will have increased wheel damage protection from the searing surfaces experienced during summer.
For convenience and to save you from changing from winter tires to summer tires, go for all season tires. BFGoodrich Advantage T/A tires and General Grabber LHP are great examples of such tires. They have increased tread life and are excellent in all kinds of weather. Secure superior performance when driving in snow and freezing road conditions with Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 tires and General Grabber UHP. By so doing, you can be sure of improved ice, dry and wet traction, optimized snow and ice performance as well as improved snow, slush and water channeling. CARiD stocks tires from brands such as Falken, Nitto, General, Hankook and Pirelli among others. An example of a well designed eco tire is Continental ProContact EcoPlus tire. Ensure that your tires are fitted with TPMS (Tire pressure monitor system) sensors. This device monitors temperature and pressure level in each tire, brining to your attention any drastic changes that need your attention.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.