Subaru Interior Organizers
- Coverking® - Utility CaddyStarting at: $5.37$5.37
- Outland® - Contractors ConsoleStarting at: $43.13$43.13
- Janibell® - MotorMaid™ Portable Trash Disposal SystemStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- Daystar® - Cam Can KitStarting at: $6.99$6.99
- DU-HA® - ToteStarting at: $269.95$269.95
- Pilot® - Soft Storage Tray Starting at: $18.99$18.99
- Highland® - 36" to 65" Adjustable Clothes Hanger BarStarting at: $23.76$23.76
- WeatherTech® - Pet BarrierStarting at: $29.95$29.95
- FanMats® - Cell Phone GripsStarting at: $12.00$12.00
- Covercraft® - Seatback Pocket PodStarting at: $76.84$76.84
"Works great. Dogs love it! I like how it does not obstruct the view."
"Let's just say it wasn't a snap to put together. However, it was easy enough. Keep in mind the price you are paying for this. Because, as they say, you pay for what you get. There is no way to lock the bars from sliding out horizontally. However, for the most part stays in place. For what you are paying, it's not a bad deal. "
"This pet barrier was easy to assemble and install, and looks much nicer than the mesh-type barriers."
"I didn't have any place to put my rope trailer hitch, chain, etc. in my 2012 Silverado ext. cab except underneath the back seat where it would slide out every time you brake. I've stumbled upon the DU-HA and I adore it. 2 straps hold it under the seat snug, it fits perfectly and looks excellent. The price I thought was kind of high for what it is, but after I received it, I was more pleased and would certainly buy it again."
"I received my Du-Ha storage in no time flat. I was really pleased with the product and it fit well behind the seat it my 2005 3500 crew cab. Finally, I got all the stuff from under my seat. As for the price, all the stuff these days, it kind of more expensive than it really should be. However, I am pleased with it."