- (7)Pillar PostsSubaru Legacy
- (8)Window TrimSubaru Legacy
- (2)Chrome Door HandlesSubaru Legacy
- (3)Fender TrimSubaru Legacy
- (4)Chrome Rocker PanelsSubaru Legacy
- (3)Body Side MoldingSubaru Legacy
- (1)Trunk TrimSubaru Legacy
- (1)Door SillsSubaru Legacy
- (21)Emblems + LetteringSubaru Legacy
- (41)Custom GrillesSubaru Legacy
- (156)Exhaust TipsSubaru Legacy
- (30)Side VentsSubaru Legacy
- (841)License Plates & FramesSubaru Legacy
- (8)Aluminum MatsSubaru Legacy
- (38)Billet PedalsSubaru Legacy
- (177)Hitch CoversSubaru Legacy
- (16)Mud FlapsSubaru Legacy
- (42)Wind DeflectorsSubaru Legacy
- (42)Bug DeflectorsSubaru Legacy
Have you ever thought that everything that can be required by your Subaru Legacy can be easily available at CARiD? Do you know what company it is? Known by all the Legacy drivers, CARiD is the place which is considered as one of the most reputable companies in the business which works to provide its customers the best and premium quality products. If you visit our website at CARiD.com, you will be offered to study our digital catalog where you will see a lot of various products, for instance headlights, floor mats, seat covers, dash kits, spoilers, body kits, billet grilles, custom hoods, exhaust systems, and some other ones.
These useful accessories will make their owners to get the best out of their vehicles. Nowadays, the majority of car owners care of the style which their vehicles have. That is why we would like to recommend you to look at our large selection of the Subaru Legacy Chrome Accessories engineered by the major players in the business, such as ACC, SAA, AMI, RI, Putco, and SES Trims. Besides, these things are used to give any vehicle a distinguished look that will separate its owner from the rest of car lovers. Contact CARiD.com and you will know more.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $40.00
- SAA® Window SillsWindow Sills by SAA®. Make your vehicle’s exterior shine with the elegant, chrome-style window sills trim from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, these window sills ensure a perfect fit and install...$66.24 - $165.60
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA®. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$8.28 - $104.88
- Dawn® Chrome Body Side MoldingChrome Body Side Molding by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside and Lower Side Moldings by DAWN®s offered by Dawn....$133.60 - $145.29
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.05 - $222.03
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- SAA® Chrome Tailgate TrimChrome Tailgate Trim by SAA®. Give your car a chrome touch at affordable value with SAA rear deck trim. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.$22.08 - $110.40
- SAA® Trunk TrimTrunk Trim by SAA®, 1 Piece. Give your car a chrome touch at an affordable value with SAA's rear deck trim. Each unit is made of high-quality stainless steel with smooth mirror polished finish that looks like chrome. Laser cut for...Will match your existing chrome trim and add style to your vehicleAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$22.08 - $110.40
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Thule® Pulse Cargo Box$399.95 - $469.95
Subaru Legacy Chrome Trim Reviews
2008 Subaru Legacy