- ACCELERA® 651$55.92
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Subaru Impreza Tires
When it comes to vehicle tires, CARiD offers what you need, whether you are looking for 15 inch or 18 inch tires. They are available at CARiD and come well fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors. The device is meant to regulate pressure and temperature - advancement in technology - and sends information to the driver via the vehicle’s computer. Depending on usage, Subaru Impreza tires can be grouped into performance, track and eco tires. For performance, everyday use, Falken Ziex ZE912 tires are a good choice. As for eco tires, CARiD has Michelin PRIMACY HD tires. Performance of your Impreza highly depends on the tire you go for. CARiD stocks a wide variety of tires from the world's foremost manufacturers of high performance tires like Achilles, Michelin Goodyear, BF Goodrich and Nexen among others. Summer tires, winter tires and all-season tires are largely available in CARiD.
In addition to their ability to withstand different temperature extremes, Continental ProContact EcoPlus all season tires have special features like enhanced fuel efficiency, excellent wet braking and high wear resistance as well as offering excellent control when driving. All season tires eliminate the need to change tires from summer to winter. Michelin PRIMACY ALPIN PA3 winter performance tires help you enjoy driving even when temperatures drop and the ice forms. They have special features like getting shorter, safer stops, 10% acceleration in snow as well as getting more miles for your money. To withstand the searing surfaces during summer season, Bridgestone Turanza Senerity Plus Performance Summer tires will add value to your summer ride. This tire has amazing features like reduced fuel consumption, minimized noise and irregular wear as well as improved wet and snow performance. Visit CARiD when that time for tire replacement comes. You’ll get professional help from a team of experts regarding the right tire for your Impreza.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.