Impreza Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
The Impreza is sold across the world because it’s comfortable enough to make even the longest journeys enjoyable and it has the performance to make every driving experience exciting. That means that it’s a great vehicle for taking you away to your favorite vacation spot or even just out for the day but such trips show you that there is only so much room for all the things you need to take with you. However, we have a wide range of Subaru Impreza roof carriers so you can add storage and never leave anything behind again!
Roof cargo carriers and assorted products are the perfect solution because your roof has so much room to store things but it just needs the right equipment to make that storage space secure and easy. We have everything you need including specialized carriers that make it easy to transport bikes and other equipment or the box carriers that can securely store your luggage or other equipment out of the weather. They’re an easy way to add storage space to your vehicle to make every journey easier and we have them at great prices so that you get value for your money!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $215.95$215.95
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh Platform RackStarting at: $35.10$35.10
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsStarting at: $171.00$171.00
- SportRack® - Kayak Saddle CarrierStarting at: $80.13$80.13
- Rhino-Rack® - J-Style Kayak CarrierStarting at: $25.00$25.00
- Yakima® - Whispbar™ HD BarsStarting at: $395.10$395.10
- Thule® - SUP Taxi Paddleboard CarrierStarting at: $197.95$197.95
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $111.88$111.88
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh BasketStarting at: $35.10$35.10
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."