- (76)Hood PanelsSubaru
- (7)Hood Shocks + StrutsSubaru
- (7)Hood Locks + LatchesSubaru
- (15)Hood Hinges + SpringsSubaru
- (1)Hood Moldings + DecalsSubaru
- (188)Custom HoodsSubaru
- (77)Custom Hood ScoopsSubaru
- (2)Hood VentsSubaru
- (23)Hood PinsSubaru
- (146)Bug DeflectorsSubaru
- (21)Emblems + LetteringSubaru
- (23)Sound DeadeningSubaru
- (67)Automotive PaintSubaru
Do you want your Subaru to shine like a diamond on the road? Of course, you do. What questions can be. We invite you to visit CARiD.com where your dreams can come true. As our company has a great reputation in the business, it has a great number of buyers who can be sure that here they will be able to find everything they have been looking for their lovely iron babies. On our digital shelves, they will be able to meet a wide range of spoilers, floor mats, header panels, bumpers, steering wheels, fenders, doors, belts, exhaust systems, and even more.
All these accessories and parts can be useful for your vehicle. Moreover, we would like to introduce to you our large selection of the Subaru Hoods delivered from the premier brands in the business, such as GoodMark and Replace. They craft only high quality products which will put a smile on your face. Engineered in order to assist you in protecting your vehicle’s engine compartment from the elements that can get inside it, hoods which can be seen in our catalog are made from steel, fiberglass, and carbon fiber. Make your choice together with CARiD.com.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $1,270.03
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.00 - $115.43
- Replace® Hood Latch SupportHood Latch Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.00 - $113.06
- Replace® Hood MoldingHood Molding by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$9.16 - $174.51
- Replace® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...$13.72 - $43.12
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$9.91 - $91.00
- Warrior™ Lift SupportLift Support by Warrior™. The Hood Lift Support features a high-quality gas powered strut system to easily lift up the hood. Easy to install and includes a Lifetime Guarantee.$84.63 - $207.28
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$20.00 - $778.13
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing®. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...Replaces your factory hoodHelps restore your vehicle's appearance$369.07 - $666.33
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Subaru Hoods Reviews
2014 Subaru BRZ