- ACCELERA® PHI$60.03 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® B380 RFT$207.95
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Subaru Forester Tires
Tires - a very important part of any vehicle. The tire efficiency of your Subaru Forester has a direct impact on the car’s performance. Available at CARiD are top quality Subaru Forester tires from premier tire producers in the globe such as Hankook, Nitto, Toyo, Yokohama and Firestone among others. Forester tires are of different sizes, and are usually between 16" and 20" in diameter. CARiD stocks different categories of Subaru Forester tires, namely all-season tires, summer tires and winter tires. Winter tires enhance grip in severe ice and snow conditions. The Dunlop SP WINTER SPORT 3D winter tire has special features to make you enjoy your winter ride. These features include excellent dry handling, improved wet and dry grip as well as aquaplaning resistance. In the summer season, PILOT SPORT PS2 summer tires will serve you right. This tire has amazing features like outstanding wet and dry performance.
However, to eliminate the periodic changeover from winter to summer, you can opt for all-season tires. These tires are very convenient. Turanza Serenity Plus all season performance tires by Bridgestone will serve you well across the seasons. It is a contemporary tire with outstanding features like minimized noise and irregular wear, increased hydroplaning resistance and ride comfort. Depending on usage, CARiD has performance eco tires, track tires and all terrain tires. Examples of such tires are Achilles ATR Sport Eco tires, Delinte D7 performance tires, Grandtrek SJ 6 all terrain tires by Dunlop and General Grabber AT 2 tires all terrain tires. Tires from CARiD come fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors that regulate pressure and temperature. This gadget sends this information directly to the vehicle's computer hence updating the driver on the tires’ condition. Replacing aged tires is vital as they negatively affect your Subaru Forester's performance. A pool of professionals available at CARiD is ready to help you choose the right set of tires for your Forester.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.