Subaru Forester Performance Brakes
You need your Forester to be performing at its best so that you can keep enjoying the sense of freedom that it offers and that means installing the right performance upgrades. You’re in the right place because we have a wide range of them to give you the opportunity to completely overhaul your vehicle or just improve the areas that are lacking or getting older. One of the most important aspects of your vehicle is how it stops and our Subaru Forester brakes, brake kits, pads and rotors can help you with that without costing a fortune.
You don’t need to be told how important your brakes are but what many people forget is that they need to be maintained so getting the right aftermarket setup will save you money with lower maintenance costs. We carry the brands that have the best reputations in the industry like EBC, Hawk and Brembo to ensure that you get the quality that can only come from years of experience and use of the most proven and reliable technologies. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t upgrade a long time ago!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsStarting at: $174.08$174.08
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Pad Installation KitStarting at: $14.32$14.32
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $15.44$15.44
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.52$65.52
- PBR® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $147.31$147.31
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $26.15$26.15
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $35.42$35.42
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $60.15$60.15
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $31.88$31.88
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $204.35$204.35
Posted by Charles W.
"The pads and rotors that came in this kit were a perfect fit for my car and seem to be of high quality. Installation was simple, except for the suggested pad bedding procedure which required some crazy driving in my neighborhood. So far there has been no squeaking when applying the brakes, and no noticeable dust buildup. I bought this kit instead of getting less expensive OEM parts from a local auto parts store because I wanted to upgrade my Subaru's braking performance, as I live part of the year in the mountains and noticed fading and vibration from the stock brakes after hard service. Hopefully the cross-drilled and slotted rotors in this kit will solve that problem. They look cool too."