Subaru Forester Air Intakes
Your Forester is the kind of vehicle that can take you almost anywhere you can imagine and it’s still comfortable enough to drive to work every day. That means that it’s an important tool in your day to day life so you want it to be running at its best and the easiest way to do this is by installing the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them so that you can find the combination that suits you the best starting with the Subaru Forester air intakes.
Air intakes allow your engine to get air from the atmosphere and the right intake can have stunning effects on the way your engine runs so you can get the right performance to suit your driving style. There are a range of types of intakes and each offers their own improvements like the cold air intake which allows your engine to receive cooler air than the standard intake so it’s able to burn it easier or the short ram intake which removes restrictions so your engine gets a higher volume of air. Each type has its own strengths and we have everything you need to make a choice!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 2 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $48.99$48.99
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $58.66$58.66
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $13.86$13.86
- AIRAID® - Panel Air FilterStarting at: $53.90$53.90
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $14.51$14.51
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.13$15.13
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $38.99$38.99
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $169.15$169.15
- NPN® - Air FilterStarting at: $6.87$6.87
Posted by John G.
"Installation was relatively painless, takes longer to remove old components. This system did not lower intake air charge tempatures when compared to the intake air charge tempatures I took before the installation. But it does look better than the stock intake components. "