Subaru Cooling Systems
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme I™ Series Electric FanStarting at: $159.27$159.27
- Agency Power® - Radiator Hose KitStarting at: $150.00$150.00
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- HPS Silicone Hoses® - Radiator HosesStarting at: $127.00$127.00
- Mishimoto® - Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudStarting at: $185.50$185.50
- Mishimoto® - Silicone Radiator Hose KitStarting at: $84.00$84.00
- Mishimoto® - Turbo Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $255.00$255.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapter KitStarting at: $41.18$41.18
- HPS Silicone Hoses® - Radiator and Heater HosesStarting at: $175.00$175.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $118.79$118.79
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"