If you are the owner of a Subaru vehicle, you have a unique balance of style, safety, and functionality. These vehicles are all about it. With outstanding traction and control, a Subaru vehicle is a perfect four-wheel friend for any trip. An animal on the road, narrow parking lot, and so on increase a risk of having a fender bender or minor collision. Bumpers that are designed to protect your fenders, trunk lid, lighting assemblies, etc. are damaged most of all in case of such ordeals. The replacement of your damaged bumper is the only thing you can do.
Nowadays Subaru bumpers are made of fiberglass composite, plastic, aluminum, and steel. Moreover, they are available in numerous styles and designs to satisfy the most discriminating eye. Still, buying any aftermarket car part or accessory, you can hardly be sure about its quality. Our team made its best to provide you with the A1 products and a myriad of bumper options to choose from. We inspect each product we are considering selling to create a collection of the first-class car parts for you. Buying from us, you always get excellent quality at the most competitive prices.
- # 21538536
| Posted by William | (Candler, NC)
The bezels look great and were much lower cost than from Subaru. They both do tend to have a larger gap at top edge which is due to not locking in as tightly as they should. But in all very happy with product.
- Popular Bumpers Part Numbers
- Replace® SU1000158PP - Front Bumper Cover
- Replace® SU1000158V - Front Bumper Cover
- Replace® SU1000124V - Front Bumper Cover
- Replace® SU1000158C - Front Bumper Cover
- Replace® SU1100130C - Rear Bumper Cover
- Replace® SU1100165V - Rear Bumper Cover
- Replace® SU1100164V - Rear Lower Bumper Cover
- Replace® SU1042100 - Front Driver Side Bumper Cover Bracket
- Replace® SU1038101 - Front Driver Side Bumper Fog Light Hole Bezel
- Replace® SU1039101 - Front Passenger Side Bumper Fog Light Hole Bezel