- 360 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 1400 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Baja Performance Air Intake Systems
- Brat Performance Air Intake Systems
- BRZ Performance Air Intake Systems
- Crosstrek Performance Air Intake Systems
- Forester Performance Air Intake Systems
- Impreza Performance Air Intake Systems
- Justy Performance Air Intake Systems
- L-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- Legacy Performance Air Intake Systems
- Loyale Performance Air Intake Systems
- Outback Performance Air Intake Systems
- Standard Performance Air Intake Systems
Present on the US market for quite a long time, since 1968, the Subaru brand has always been known as a manufacturer of distinct and unique import cars. Famous for using its hallmark boxer engine in most of its designs and introducing the all-wheel drive as a standard drivetrain for its passenger cars, Subaru is always at the cutting edge when it comes to technical innovation. Whether it's a race-grade Impreza WRX STI or a utilitarian and versatile Forester, every Subaru possesses a spirit and character not to be found in any other car.
With CARiD you've got plenty of options when it comes to premium aftermarket parts for your Subaru. You can't go wrong with any of a huge selection of high-quality Subaru air intakes that we feature – we've picked the coolest parts by the manufacturers with years of expertise in this field, designed for your Subaru's engine and crafted from top-grade materials to deliver unrestricted supply of cold and clean air to the cylinders. Our performance air filters and streamlined induction kits will let your engine churn out more horsepower and torque and improve its general responsiveness while ensuring unparalleled protection from dust or dirt that might find its way into the airbox.
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N®.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...Guaranteed to increase horsepowerSpecifically designed for each application$67.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- K&N® Apollo Cold Air Induction SystemApollo Cold Air Induction System by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter in a special housing...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationWorks with OEM computer system$215.99 - $352.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...Improves airflow into the engineIncreases horsepower$134.85 - $312.20
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$178.60 - $570.00
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...Improves airflow into the engineUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$89.30 - $600.40
- Injen® Evo Series Cold Air Rotomolded Induction SystemEvo Series Cold Air Rotomolded Induction System by Injen®. The Injen Evolution Air Induction System is a dyno-tuned intake system that's designed to enhance air flow for maximum horsepower and torque gains on your truck. Designed...Built-In Filter MinderDry Oil-Free Filter Media$166.02 - $399.95
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.Delivers increased performance for less costEasily installs under the hood$39.99 - $369.99
- AEM® Electronically Tuned Air Intake SystemElectronically Tuned Air Intake System by AEM®. AEM's revolutionary ETI module eliminates the necessity of reducing the intake tube diameter at the MAF sensor. The ETI module adjusts the MAF sensor so tube diameter can remain...ETI module adjusts MAF sensor for optimal fuel deliveryDiameter of intake maintained for more airflow to throttle body$282.99 - $540.99
- AIRAID® MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterMXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Red Air Filter and Black Intake Tube by AIRAID®. The MXP Series air intake system positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but...Increases airflow to the engineMolded airbox isolates the air filter from engine heat, has strategically placed air inlets to allow only the coolest air into the box$242.66 - $665.11
- AIRAID® MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air FilterMXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Red Air Filter and Black Intake Tube by AIRAID®. The MXP Series air intake system positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but...Increases airflow to the engineMolded airbox isolates the air filter from engine heat, has strategically placed air inlets to allow only the coolest air into the box$234.50 - $656.79
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment. Each one of our intake systems is carefully tuned, by...Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$123.25 - $298.25
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Subaru Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2013 Subaru Legacy