- 360 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 1400 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Baja Performance Air Intake Systems
- Brat Performance Air Intake Systems
- BRZ Performance Air Intake Systems
- Forester Performance Air Intake Systems
- Impreza Performance Air Intake Systems
- Justy Performance Air Intake Systems
- L-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- Legacy Performance Air Intake Systems
- Loyale Performance Air Intake Systems
- Outback Performance Air Intake Systems
- Standard Performance Air Intake Systems
- Star Performance Air Intake Systems
Present on the US market for quite a long time, since 1968, the Subaru brand has always been known as a manufacturer of distinct and unique import cars. Famous for using its hallmark boxer engine in most of its designs and introducing the all-wheel drive as a standard drivetrain for its passenger cars, Subaru is always at the cutting edge when it comes to technical innovation. Whether it's a race-grade Impreza WRX STI or a utilitarian and versatile Forester, every Subaru possesses a spirit and character not to be found in any other car.
With CARiD you've got plenty of options when it comes to premium aftermarket parts for your Subaru. You can't go wrong with any of a huge selection of high-quality Subaru air intakes that we feature – we've picked the coolest parts by the manufacturers with years of expertise in this field, designed for your Subaru's engine and crafted from top-grade materials to deliver unrestricted supply of cold and clean air to the cylinders. Our performance air filters and streamlined induction kits will let your engine churn out more horsepower and torque and improve its general responsiveness while ensuring unparalleled protection from dust or dirt that might find its way into the airbox.
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $600.40
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$225.00 - $950.00
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...$133.99 - $464.99
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $535.50
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...$144.44 - $312.20
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $540.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$91.99 - $362.99
- Takeda® Attack Cold Air Intake SystemAttack Cold Air Intake System by Takeda®. This system is for the enthusiast who wants maximum performance from their sport compact. It positions a high flow performance air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler,...$225.00 - $795.00
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$196.57 - $600.40
- Agency Power® Cold Air IntakeCold Air Intake by Agency Power®. The Agency Power is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can...$81.00 - $720.00
- DC Sports® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by DC Sports®. DC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in...$135.56 - $265.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
Subaru Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Performance Air Intake Systems Pages
- Popular Performance Air Intake Systems Part Numbers
- Weapon-R® 806-113-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)
- Weapon-R® 806-111-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)
- Weapon-R® 306-111-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System
- Weapon-R® 306-113-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System
- Injen® IS1200P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP1204WR - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Wrinkle Red)
- Injen® SP1230P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- AIRAID® 511-307 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- Weapon-R® 950-118-102 - Aluminum Cold Air Box
- Injen® SP1225BLK - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Black)