Subaru Air Intakes
- 360 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 1400 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Baja Performance Air Intake Systems
- Brat Performance Air Intake Systems
- BRZ Performance Air Intake Systems
- Forester Performance Air Intake Systems
- Impreza Performance Air Intake Systems
- Justy Performance Air Intake Systems
- L-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- Legacy Performance Air Intake Systems
- Loyale Performance Air Intake Systems
- Outback Performance Air Intake Systems
- Standard Performance Air Intake Systems
- Star Performance Air Intake Systems
Present on the US market for quite a long time, since 1968, the Subaru brand has always been known as a manufacturer of distinct and unique import cars. Famous for using its hallmark boxer engine in most of its designs and introducing the all-wheel drive as a standard drivetrain for its passenger cars, Subaru is always at the cutting edge when it comes to technical innovation. Whether it's a race-grade Impreza WRX STI or a utilitarian and versatile Forester, every Subaru possesses a spirit and character not to be found in any other car.
With CARiD you've got plenty of options when it comes to premium aftermarket parts for your Subaru. You can't go wrong with any of a huge selection of high-quality Subaru air intakes that we feature – we've picked the coolest parts by the manufacturers with years of expertise in this field, designed for your Subaru's engine and crafted from top-grade materials to deliver unrestricted supply of cold and clean air to the cylinders. Our performance air filters and streamlined induction kits will let your engine churn out more horsepower and torque and improve its general responsiveness while ensuring unparalleled protection from dust or dirt that might find its way into the airbox.
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 23 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $49.43$49.43
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $58.66$58.66
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $13.46$13.46
- AIRAID® - Panel Air FilterStarting at: $53.90$53.90
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.05$9.05
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $10.38$10.38
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $38.99$38.99
- Mahle® - Air FilterStarting at: $25.88$25.88
- Weapon-R® - Neo-Ti Finish Secret Weapon Air Intake System Starting at: $327.25$327.25
Posted by Justin M.
"The Dragon air intake not only looks cool but sounds great! Every time I put my foot on the accelerator, I hear the sound of the air flowing into my engine. The engine is louder and more grunter now, I feel the difference in speed too. Gas mileage is up, I get 27.7 city and 31.2 highway now! I just have one problem with it, it does not fit my car very well. Just barley fits, rubs against things. Will have to find a way to raise it little. But other then that, I would recommend it."
Posted by Maksim K.
"I am very satisfied with this product and I am very happy with how fast it got shipped out. I put this on my 2006 Subaru Impreza and I feel the extras "kick" it gives at about 4000 RPM, and I love the noise it makes."
Posted by Bryson C.
"Intake adds noticeable power and sounds fantastic under medium to hard acceleration. Moderately difficult to install because of having to removing air resonator chamber inside the front bumper. Even after that, it's a tight squeeze getting the intake to fit. Great product though and is totally worth the installation time. Be sure to monitor your air to fuel ratio after installation, your engine might be getting too much air and run lean."
Posted by Cortney B.
"Just installed the Weapon-R Cold Air Intake on my son's Subaru. Took less than an hour and had no problems. The directions were clear and easy to read. However, one negative: the directions lacked step-by-step photos - which would be a good thing for us non-mechanic types. Nonetheless, with some experimenting I was able to put on the air intake and it works great - at least that's what my son says. More power and torque in the low end and a nice throaty growl. Next step is a new muffler from CARiD. They seem to have some of the best prices around!"
Posted by Scott K.
"I bought the Injen SP Cold Air Intake for my 2012 WRX, and I love it. Before I bought it, my car was getting 24.9 mpg. Now after the intake is installed, I am getting between 30.3 and 33.1 mpg, depending on how hard I drive it. The power increase is noticeable right away, and the sound of the intake after 3k rpms is awesome. Only took 30 minutes to install myself."