Street Scene Body Parts
Street Scene Equipment, Inc. was established in 1996 and is currently based in Costa Mesa, California. What was initially a tiny startup is now a big-time player in the aftermarket automotive industry. With a wealth of invaluable experience and expertise, Street Scene is a true leader in car, truck, and SUV styling. The company gained the deserved recognition thanks to their unswerving dedication to excellence and qualified staff.
- Street Scene® - Body KitStarting at: $653.15$653.15
- Street Scene® - Front Bumper CoverStarting at: $195.29$195.29
- Street Scene® - Front LipStarting at: $167.26$167.26
- Street Scene® - Front SplitterStarting at: $167.26$167.26
- Street Scene® - Roll PanStarting at: $129.88$129.88
- Street Scene® - SpoilerStarting at: $144.84$144.84
- Street Scene® - Hood ScoopStarting at: $83.16$83.16
- Street Scene® - Side SkirtsStarting at: $163.52$163.52
- Street Scene® - Big Boy Rear Dually FendersStarting at: $213.19$213.19
- Street Scene® - Fender FlaresStarting at: $210.24$210.24
- Street Scene® - HoodStarting at: $443.85$443.85
- Street Scene® - Chrome BumperStarting at: $307.42$307.42
- Street Scene® - Chrome ValanceStarting at: $247.62$247.62
- Street Scene® - ValanceStarting at: $185.95$185.95
- Street Scene® - Hidden Street Trailer HitchStarting at: $210.24$210.24
- Street Scene® - Wiper CowlStarting at: $149.50$149.50
- Street Scene® - Rear Mud Flap KitStarting at: $102.78$102.78
- Street Scene® - Cal-Vu™ MirrorsStarting at: $88.77$88.77
- Street Scene® - Smooth CapsStarting at: $88.77$88.77
- Street Scene® - Tailgate Handle RelocatorStarting at: $50.99$50.99
- Street Scene® - FasciaStarting at: $235.47$235.47
- Street Scene® - Side Window LouversStarting at: $157.92$157.92
- Street Scene® - DuctsStarting at: $79.42$79.42
- Street Scene® - Smooth StepsStarting at: $102.78$102.78
Over the years, Street Scene Equipment has been featured in numerous magazines and appeared on the covers of famous mags, such as Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, Sport Truck, and more. The company has won many prizes, including three SEMA Best New Product Awards and the design awards from the Ford Motor Company and General Motors. Moreover, Street Scene products have been featured on popular TV shows and hit movies.
Initially, the company had a total of ten part numbers, including 6 Cal Vu Mirrors and 4 Speed Grilles. However, today they're proud to introduce a stunning collection of over 2,500 unique and great looking exterior accessories, including body kits, custom mirrors, grilles, fender flares, tail light bezels, side skirts, spoilers, and the like. These products are sure to turn any car or truck into a hot-looking vehicle every driver is looking for.
A really nice benefit of every Street Scene accessory is that it comes in a variety of styles to meet customers' exact needs. For instance, the manufacturer has expanded their range of Speed Grilles, as well as chrome bumpers, steel hoods, and steel roll pans that are now available in various finishes. By the way, Street Scene is the one who offers its grilles along with factory main and lower valance grilles, providing customers with a total package.
Installation of Street Scene items is rather straightforward with no major modifications to a vehicle. However, some grilles may require cutting. And if we started talking about the grilles, we can't but mention the patent pending clip design that allows for easy securing the parts to either the factory grille shell or bumper. When installation is over, the finished product will look impressive and last considerably longer than many cheap items on offer.
Even with reasonable experience and practice, Street Scene Equipment is not done growing, not even close. In many ways, the company has just started. With the product line as immense as theirs, the only place to go is up, and that is why the manufacturer is looking to make more amazing products for the aftermarket. From bumper to bumper, there is hardly any other brand that has more add-ons to customize your vehicle than Street Scene Equipment.
| Posted by Rebecca | (Highland, CA)
The product which I ordered is wonderful. It was easy to install and it makes my vehicle look so much better. It gives it a more classy look. It's a nice product and improvement to the truck.
| Posted by Christopher | (Calgary, AB)
Had to take the whole front clip off but it is not that hard if you have a little patience. The whole job took about 2.5 hours in my garage but it was worth it and looks awesome. Other Camaro owners ask me where I got it.