Street Scene Body Parts
Street Scene Equipment, Inc. was established in 1996 and is currently based in Costa Mesa, California. What was initially a tiny startup is now a big-time player in the aftermarket automotive industry. With a wealth of invaluable experience and expertise, Street Scene is a true leader in car, truck, and SUV styling. The company gained the deserved recognition thanks to their unswerving dedication to excellence. The most qualified staff of automotive enthusiasts work hard every day to design and build brand-new products. Willing to know more? Read through the reviews and see what our ardent customers have to say about Street Scene products.
Over the years, Street Scene Equipment has been featured in numerous magazines and even appeared on the covers of famous mags, such as Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, Sport Truck, Diesel Power, just to name a few. Street Scene has won a good many prizes, including three SEMA Best New Product Awards and the design awards from the Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Chrysler Corporation. Moreover, Street Scene is a proud owner of countless accolades from the largest car and truck shows across the country. For over a decade, Street Scene products have been featured on popular TV shows, hit movies, and rock videos. Well, good job guys!
- Street Scene® - Body Kit Starting at: $634.13 $634.13
- Street Scene® - Front Bumper Cover Starting at: $189.60 $189.60
- Street Scene® - Front Lip Starting at: $162.39 $162.39
- Street Scene® - Front Splitter Starting at: $162.39 $162.39
- Street Scene® - Roll Pan Starting at: $77.11 $77.11
- Street Scene® - Spoiler Starting at: $140.62 $140.62
- Street Scene® - Hood Scoop Starting at: $80.74 $80.74
- Street Scene® - Side Skirts Starting at: $158.76 $158.76
- Street Scene® - Big Boy Rear Dually Fenders Starting at: $213.19 $213.19
- Street Scene® - Fender Flares Starting at: $204.12 $204.12
- Street Scene® - Hood Starting at: $361.97 $361.97
- Street Scene® - Chrome Bumper Starting at: $298.47 $298.47
- Street Scene® - Chrome Valance Starting at: $240.41 $240.41
- Street Scene® - Valance Starting at: $180.53 $180.53
- Street Scene® - Hidden Street Trailer Hitch Starting at: $204.12 $204.12
- Street Scene® - Wiper Cowl Starting at: $145.15 $145.15
- Street Scene® - Rear Mud Flap Kit Starting at: $99.79 $99.79
- Street Scene® - Cal-Vu™ Mirrors Starting at: $86.18 $86.18
- Street Scene® - Smooth Caps Starting at: $86.18 $86.18
- Street Scene® - Tailgate Handle Relocator Starting at: $49.50 $49.50
- Street Scene® - Fascia Starting at: $228.61 $228.61
- Street Scene® - Side Window Louvers Starting at: $153.32 $153.32
- Street Scene® - Ducts Starting at: $77.11 $77.11
- Street Scene® - Smooth Steps Starting at: $99.79 $99.79
Initially, the company had a total of ten part numbers, including 6 Cal Vu Mirrors and 4 Speed Grilles. However, today they're proud to introduce a stunning collection of over 2,500 unique and great looking exterior accessories. Now let's 'dive' into the latest selection of auto accessories by Street Scene Equipment, which includes one-of-a-kind body kits, custom mirrors, grilles, fender flares, hoods and scoops, tail light bezels, side skirts, spoilers, mud flaps, and the like. These products are sure to turn any car or truck into a hot-looking vehicle every driver is looking for. You bet, all Street Scene items are designed to turn heads, expressing your own taste and character.
A really nice benefit of every Street Scene accessory is that it comes in a variety of styles to meet customers' exact needs. For instance, the manufacturer has expanded their range of Speed Grilles that are now available in various applications and finishes, such as satin aluminum, black powder coat, black chrome, chrome, and polished stainless steel. The collection of chrome bumpers, steel hoods, and steel roll pans has been broadened as well. By the way, Street Scene is the one who offers its grilles along with factory main and lower valance grilles, providing customers with a total package.
Installation of the Street Scene items is rather straightforward with no major modifications to a vehicle. However, some grilles may still require cutting (which is noted in the installation instructions). And if we started talking about the grilles, we can't but mention the patent pending clip design that allows for easy securing these parts to either the factory grille shell or bumper. When the installation is over, the finished product will look impressive and last considerably longer than many cheap items currently on offer.
Even with reasonable experience and practice, Street Scene Equipment is not done growing, not even close. In many ways, the company has just started. With the product line as immense as theirs, the only place to go is up, and that is why the manufacturer is looking to make more amazing products for the aftermarket. From bumper to bumper, there is hardly any other brand that has more add-ons to customize your vehicle than Street Scene Equipment.
Had to take the whole front clip off but it is not that hard if you have a little patience. The whole job took about 2.5 hours in my garage but it was worth it and looks awesome. Other Camaro owners ask me where I got it.
At last! I found the perfect bumper for my vehicle. Thank you guys for such great product. It fits perfect and the design is awesome. It required some time for installation but it was worth it!
This carbon fiber hood by Street Scene is the best I've ever found on internet! It arrived just in time without any scratches. It is a pity that I can't show you my babe after installing this part.
6 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars