KNIGHT 10 Black with Machined Face Wheels by Status®. This wheel is definitely the one to stand out from the rest. Contact us for additional details on wheel customization for this model.
Premium wheel line of the brand, holding the same name - Status Alloy Wheels is the first-class ticket to high-end style and envious attention. Making no compromises, these status symbols offer you unmatched quality, design, and performance for luxury and exotic vehicle application, a segment of the market where standing out from the rest is truly a challenge.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Status Alloy Wheels is a family-owned and operated company founded in 1982 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. With over 45,000 wheels, thousands of tires, competitive pricing, and unbridled service, Status Alloy Wheels cover an entire spectrum of innovative styles and applications - from staggered painted tuner to big chrome SUV and everything in between. CARiD is proud to present exclusive new lines from Status Alloy Wheels, Ruff Racing and TUFF.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge