Stanley Power Tools
Stanley’s trade name, and recently-acquired Black & Decker are actually licensed by fast-growing Florida-based Baccus Global, committed to bringing out the highest-quality, most innovative products in the 12V market. This is a fast-moving field and Baccus is devoted to thinking outside the box and far ahead to keep the flow of products innovative and compelling. With technologies like Li-ion and LEDs to fuel these innovations, it’s going to be interesting. CARiD’s customers love their Stanley products: here’s where they tell us how much.
Stanley has a handheld spotlight for everyone. Start by choosing your type of bulb: traditional halogen, automotive-style H3, LED or automotive style HID lamps with ballast. Then choose your battery: old-tech disposable alkaline flashlight batteries, rechargeable lead-acid, NiMH, or Lithium-ion. Somewhere in that matrix, you’ll find a handheld with the right combo of brightness, battery life, rechargeability and price point. There’s even a couple that are waterproof and will float. They’ve backed up their spotlight line with several innovative cool-running ultra-bright LED work lights.
- Stanley® - Rolling Battery Charger with Compressor Starting at: $205.99 $205.99
- Stanley® - Professional Power Station Starting at: $138.99 $138.99
- Stanley® - Jump Starter Starting at: $59.99 $59.99
- Stanley® - Battery Charger Starting at: $58.99 $58.99
- Stanley® - 6 AMP Automatic Battery Charger with 8 AMP Boost Starting at: $52.99 $52.99
- Stanley® - Vehicle and Golf Cart Multi Volt Battery Charger Starting at: $170.99 $170.99
- Stanley® - 2 Amp Sealed Battery Maintainer / Trickle Charger Starting at: $37.99 $37.99
- Stanley® - Power Inverter Starting at: $61.99 $61.99
- Stanley® - 100 Watt Power Inverter Starting at: $31.99 $31.99
- Stanley® - 4 In 1 Back Up Power Supply and Charger Starting at: $47.99 $47.99
- Stanley® - 100 Watt Install Power Inverter Starting at: $38.99 $38.99
- Stanley® - 5 Watt LED Waterproof Rechargeable Spotlight Starting at: $72.99 $72.99
- Stanley® - Lithium Ion Rechargeable Spotlight Starting at: $50.99 $50.99
- Stanley® - Rechargeable Spotlight Starting at: $33.99 $33.99
- Stanley® - HID Rechargeable Spotlight Starting at: $112.99 $112.99
- Stanley® - Halogen Waterproof Alkaline Spotlight Starting at: $34.99 $34.99
- Stanley® - 5 Watt LED Rechargeable Spotlight Starting at: $57.99 $57.99
- Stanley® - SquidBrite™ LED Work Light Starting at: $38.99 $38.99
- Stanley® - Barflex™ LED Work Light Starting at: $23.99 $23.99
- Stanley® - Waterproof LED Alkaline Headlamp Starting at: $35.99 $35.99
All of our vehicles rely on batteries for starting and running accessories, so a proper battery charger is an important addition to any toolbox. All of Stanley’s battery chargers are designed for long-term maintenance charging, so you can’t cook a battery by leaving it on the charger. With charging capability from a simple 2 amps to a blistering 40 amps, you’ll be able to keep the smallest or largest batteries properly topped off. Add in the ability to cram a dead or almost dead battery full of energy in a few minutes for emergency starting, and you’ll never need to jump-start a car again. The larger chargers have the capability to pump out 75-110 amps of major cranking power for a few seconds of high-speed cranking, even on a dead battery.
Speaking of jumper cables, you don’t need to maneuver a second vehicle to the engine bay of your dead vehicle in order to jump-start it. Stanley’s Jump-starters use a high-capacity rechargeable internal battery to boost a dead battery long enough to get it started. So no more driving on the lawn, or trying to push a dead vehicle out of a snowy parking space to get it close enough to a donor car for a jump. These highly capable jump starters also have onboard lighting, because a lot of dead cars seem to happen at night, eh? And they’ve been thoughtfully provided with 12V outlets and USB ports for charging cell phones and other small battery operated devices (like one of those cool spotlighst we were just talking about) during power outages, on the boat or at the campground.
Power is where you find it, and that’s why they also have a full line of inverters, from one small enough to plug into the power socket and charge a phone or laptop, to as large as 800W, more than enough to run the big-screen TV in the camper or a big stereo for the tailgate party. Yes, it’ll run a blender: Margaritas, anyone?
I am so happy I purchased this battery jumper! Simple to use and quick. I have used the Stanley Jump Starter 6 or 7 times and it still shows a full charge. The light is very useful for lots of things, but I haven't used the air compressor yet. It's compact and light enough to keep in my car for a variety of emergencies (I jumped a co-workers car), so I will always keep it handy. You can also charge phones and other electronics by A/C or USB. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
I got so much more than I expected from the Stanley GBCPRO battery charger. The only minus I had heard was that it was a little slow. I do not find it to be since I charge my golf cart at night. Put it on before bed time and it's ready to go next morning. If you need a charger for atvs, golf carts, cars or industrial equipment, I would definitely recommend this one.
I highly recommend this inverter. I have used numerous inverters and I can say without a doubt, this is the most compact and quietest one I have come across. Construction is very good and I really like the fact that it cuts out if the car battery gets too low. The USB port is very handly for charging my iPods, iPhone, and GPS. Must have for travelling!
So far I've only used it to jump start a car with a completely dead battery and it worked great. I haven't used it to recharge a laptop, cell phone, or iPad yet, but based on how it started the car, I expect it can handle the other tasks easily. This unit has two AC plugs, a DC plug, and a USB port, along with the jumper cables and air compressor. It had more features and was cheaper and lighter than the other portable power sources I considered.
What a great concept. The BarFlex is bright, easy to grab and go, and the magnetic base is awesome. The base also holds the light upright on a floor or flat surface, even when you've bent the neck to position the light. The LEDs are vertical, so it may not cover as much area width as other lights would. But I grab it all the time instead of a flashlight. My biggest problem is remembering where I left it last. Highly recommended!
5 reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars