ST Suspensions® Performance Suspension Parts ReviewsShop ST Suspensions »
| Posted by John | (Louisville, KY)
When my 2000 Audi S4 blew both front H&R Coilover struts, I was looking to over $1500 to replace them. These were about half the price, easy to installÐ± and delivered promptly. Moreover, the ride they offer is superb. I would recommend these for anyone looking to replace Coilover struts.
| Posted by Nathan | (Kent City, MI)
Installed on my 94 Prelude Vtec total time took about 40 minutes only due to a locked up bolt. As far as the difference in handling I would say it increased it by near 30%. My cornering is tighter and I'm able to accelerate even harder through turns without any body roll. I've gone through CARiD for near all of my prelude parts and I will definitely come back for more. Use extension 8758 to get the most hard working and willing to go the distance salesmen I've ever met.
- Arnott® - Replacement Air SuspensionStarting at: $94.58$94.58
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Lakewood® - Traction BarsStarting at: $85.94$85.94
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0" - 1.5" ADD-A-LEAFStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Superlift® - Leaf SpringStarting at: $117.42$117.42
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $81.62$81.62