Notes: Available in gray color only.
- Maximum cargo versatility and durability
- Perfectly sized for 4x4s, SUVs and wagons
- Carries up to 110 lbs. of cargo
- Durable, heavy-duty steel construction secures your gear during transport
- Easy to install and remove with the clamps and threaded knobs
- Fits most original equipment and aftermarket crossbars, with a maximum crossbar diameter of 3 ½"
- Includes a custom fairing for improved aerodynamics and reduced wind noise
- Basket weight: 28 lbs.
- Basket dimensions: 44 ¾"L x 39"W x 6 ¼"H
- Basket can be extended 22" with optional roof basket extension
- Cargo can be secured to basket with optional roof basket net
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
If you regularly haul a wide variety of gear on your roof: luggage, beach gear, camping gear, etc., then the SportRack Roof Basket is for you. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons, and the durable, heavy-duty steel construction can safely carry up to 110 lbs. of cargo. The roof basket requires assembly, but this can be accomplished easily with the aide of the included detailed instructions. Once assembled, the basket installs simply with the included clamps and threaded knobs, with no tools required.
The roof basket comes with a custom fairing to improve vehicle aerodynamics and reduce annoying wind noise. Should you want to carry even more gear; the roof basket can be extended 22" with the optional extension. The optional roof basket net, with integrated hooks, is ideal for securing luggage and camping gear to the basket.
The SportRack Roof Basket comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited 1-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.139.86Brand: SportRack Part Number: SR9030 UPC: 770527908515
SportRack® designs and manufactures racks and carrier systems that enable people with active lifestyles to transport their cargo and recreational equipment on their vehicle. The company is located in Granby, Quebec, Canada, and was started in 1980 manufacturing ski racks for the automotive retail industry. SportRack was acquired by cargo/recreational equipment carrier industry giant Thule in 2006, however the company’s focus on “easy on/easy off” products has continued to this day. SportRack’s range of products includes roof rack systems, and roof mounted cargo boxes, bike, watercraft, and snowsport carriers, hitch and trunk/hatch mount bike carriers, and accessories. True to the company’s philosophy, SportRack carriers are easy to mount, easy to load, and will deliver safe, secure, and economical transport for all your recreational gear.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)