- Safe, secure and economical transportation for up to 4 bikes
- High strength steel construction
- Soft rubber cradles protect bike frame while holding it securely
- Anti-sway blocks prevent bike-to-bike contact and damage
- Carries 4 bikes up to 180 lbs. and includes hitch ball mount so up to 2000 lbs. can be towed along with bikes
- Requires 2" receiver with minimum Class II rating
- Rack arms fold down when not in use
- Tilts down when empty to provide access to rear of vehicle
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
The SportRack® Escape Towing proves that you can transport up to 4 bikes safely and securely at an affordable price. Its soft rubber cradles and straps will gently secure your bike to the rack arms, while the anti-sway blocks prevent movement and potential damage from bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact. The included strap is then wrapped around the bike frames and rack arms for a final measure of security.
Constructed from heavy-duty, high-strength steel to give you many years of reliable service, the SportRack® Escape Towing also has features you wouldn't expect to find in a value-priced carrier. For example, it includes a hitch ball mount(ball sold separately), so you can tow up to 2,000 lbs. while hauling your bikes. When not hauling bikes, the rack arms can be folded down, to provide additional space for parking and garaging. And with the removal of a pin from the pivot, the mast and arm assembly can be tilted down to gain access to the rear trunk, hatch or tailgate.
The SportRack® Escape Towing can accommodate up to 4 bikes and 180 lbs., and requires a hitch with a minimum Class II rating. It comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited 1-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.148.18Brand: SportRack Part Number: SR2414 UPC: 770527902018
SportRack® designs and manufactures racks and carrier systems that enable people with active lifestyles to transport their cargo and recreational equipment on their vehicle. The company is located in Granby, Quebec, Canada, and was started in 1980 manufacturing ski racks for the automotive retail industry. SportRack was acquired by cargo/recreational equipment carrier industry giant Thule in 2006, however the company’s focus on “easy on/easy off” products has continued to this day. SportRack’s range of products includes roof rack systems, and roof mounted cargo boxes, bike, watercraft, and snowsport carriers, hitch and trunk/hatch mount bike carriers, and accessories. True to the company’s philosophy, SportRack carriers are easy to mount, easy to load, and will deliver safe, secure, and economical transport for all your recreational gear.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)