Spectre® Performance Air Intake Systems ReviewsShop Spectre »
| Posted by Brian | (Southlake, TX)
I had this installed by my favorite mechanic on my 2007 Tundra. The installation instructions are not that great, but it is not that difficult to do. Make sure you have the air sensor tube turned the correct direction or the motor will die. The gas mileage went up over 2 MPG for both highway and city driving, so I am very pleased with that, which was my goal... I now get over 17 MGP on the highway (5.7-L engine).
| Posted by Caleb | (Chadwick, IL)
Wow is all I can say. I installed this in my Mercury Mariner last month, and I can not believe the difference. I instantly felt more horsepower, and my average fuel economy went up slightly. Not to mention that it made my engine sound better. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap way to boost the power.
The 14" diam. round air cleaner I had was too large and interfered with the distributor and spark plug wiring. This unit fits the bill perfectly. It looks great, fits the space great and is very easy to maintain. Thanks!
- Injen® - SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $276.66$276.66
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.36$11.36
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $152.15$152.15
- AIRAID® - Cold Air Dam Intake SystemStarting at: $224.90$224.90
- AEM® - Brute Force HD Diesel Air Intake SystemStarting at: $327.99$327.99
- BBK® - Chrome Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $185.39$185.39