Soundstream Security Systems
Music and motion are the key ingredients to Soundstream busy lifestyle. The company relies on electronics to make their lives more productive and enjoyable. With their work loads increasing and their commutes getting longer, Soundstream seeks better and more enjoyable ways to function throughout their day. The company is ready to provide you with the best entertainment possible through understanding your mobile audio/video needs.
- Soundstream® - Tarantula 1-Way Security, Remote Start and Keyless Entry SystemStarting at: $42.23$42.23
- Soundstream® - Tarantula Security and Remote Start SystemStarting at: $72.59$72.59
- Soundstream® - Tarantula Security and Keyless Entry SystemStarting at: $29.63$29.63
- Soundstream® - Tarantula Doorlock Interface and Key Bypass ModuleStarting at: $66.67$66.67
- Soundstream® - Drive Alert Lane Departure Warning SystemStarting at: $69.16$69.16
- Soundstream® - 6.5" Component SystemStarting at: $34.51$34.51
- Soundstream® - 4X6" 2-Way Speaker 75W MaxStarting at: $15.00$15.00
- Soundstream® - Epsilon 15" WoofersStarting at: $43.75$43.75
- Soundstream® - SPLX Series 12" Woofer 1000W Dual 2 OhmStarting at: $150.42$150.42
- Soundstream® - 2CH AmplifiersStarting at: $69.16$69.16
- Soundstream® - Home Audio SystemsStarting at: $107.26$107.26
- Soundstream® - DVD PlayersStarting at: $60.68$60.68
- Soundstream® - Overhead LCD Flip Down Monitor with DVD SystemStarting at: $201.83$201.83
- Soundstream® - 5.3" Single Din Indash Receiver LCD Touchscreen and TV TunerStarting at: $135.24$135.24
- Soundstream® - Single Din Digital Media Recevier & Portable Music PlayerStarting at: $35.29$35.29
- Soundstream® - 12' Twisted RCA Interconnect CablesStarting at: $7.00$7.00
The company believes that sound quality and performance are the number 1 goal of their products. Soundstream strives to offer their customers the best mobile audio and video products available in the world today. The company is sure that bold engineering and unconventional thinking will bring out nothing but the best in both their products and their staff. This vision has earned Soundstream over 90 industry awards for innovation and performance.
With the introduction of Audio/Video into the market place, the company has acquired some of the top A/V engineers available. Their primary focus is to create the highest quality video screens and DVD players with vision into the future. The evolution of the customers' demand for higher quality products at affordable prices remains the key ingredient for future success of Soundstream. Although, the company still remains loyal to their audiophile audience with uncompromising products that deliver the highest possible sound quality and performance available in the market today.
Installed it in a few hours. But you need to have a good wiring diagram for your vehicle. I had a question, called the tech line, and they were a great help.
| Posted by Jared | (Houston, TX)
I bought this as a present for my young brother for his Wrangler. I read a lot of reviews about this and a lot of people claimed that this was a hard unit to install, especially if you do not possess electronics knowledge. They are right! I consider myself to have good understanding of the electronics of vehicles, but I failed! I eventually had to take his Jeep to a local stereo store which specializes in remote starts, and they completed the installation. The unit works good and the remotes are very nice. My sister-in-law has been using this system almost every morning this winter and loves the remote start!
I watched a YouTube review that said it was hard to do a self-installation so I took it to a local shop. The product works great. The arm/disarm and remote start sounds are high-pitched but you can hear them from across the parking lot. The key fob is designed in a way that I have to accidentally press one of the buttons with the guard up or down. Overall, great buy, just have it install by a pro.
This system works well when correctly installed. I have no experience with other alarm systems, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. The remote start works well. I've also hooked up my horn to the alarm, and it is loud as hell. Save the door locks as they seem to be the most problematic. This is not easily installed without knowledge of your vehicle wiring.
This alarm was purchased for my mother's vehicle. Installation is straightforward. Features lots of options that can be switched on and off. Very happy with the way this system performs and would purchase it again.
- Popular Soundstream Part Numbers
- Soundstream® AL1 - Tarantula 1-Way Security and Keyless Entry System
- Soundstream® RS2 - Tarantula 1-Way Security, Remote Start and Keyless Entry System 1000 Ft Range With 4-Button Remotes
- Soundstream® ARS1 - Tarantula 1-Way Security and Remote Start System 1000 Ft Range With 2-Button Remote
- Soundstream® AL2 - Tarantula 1-Way Security and Keyless Entry System
- Soundstream® RS1 - Tarantula 1-Way Security, Remote Start and Keyless Entry System 1000 Ft Range With 2-Button Remotes
- Soundstream® ARS2 - Tarantula 2-Way Security and Remote Start System 1500 Ft Range With 4-Button and 5-Button LCD Remotes
- Soundstream® RS3 - Tarantula 1-Way Security, Remote Start and Keyless Entry System 1500 Ft Range With 4-Button Metal Trim Remotes