Universal Single DIN Digital Multimedia Receiver with Detachable 10.1" Touchscreen Monitor and Bluetooth by Sound Storm Lab®. If you’re in search of a high-end entertainment product while also looking to customize your dashboard, this add-on is just the ticket. This device delivers superior performance with the capability to bring you entertainment that makes sense.
224.92Brand: Sound Storm Lab Part Number: SD101B UPC: 791489120418
- Chassis Mounting: Single-Din
- Detachable Front Panel
- Screen Size: 10.1" Widescreen Touchscreen
- Adjustable Monitor
- Monitor Display Format: Digital TFT Display
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- On Screen Display Menu
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Switchable Radio Regions: USA, EUROPE
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, DVDR, DVDRW, VCD, MP4, MP3, CD, CDR, CDRW, WMA, MPEG
- Built-In Bluetooth (part# SD101B only)
- USB Input: Full Size Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Front & Rear
- AUX Input: Front panel
- Rear View Camera RCA Input
- Video RCA Input: 1
- Video RCA Output: 1
- Audio RCA Output: 4
- Subwoofer RCA Output: 1
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan Button
- Last Position Memory
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 340 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 7"
- Detachable 10.1" Monitor
Sound Storm Laboratories is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), Sound Storm was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.