Universal 7-Band Graphic Equalizer with Subwoofer Crossover by Sound Storm Lab®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Type: PRE-AMP
- EQ Bands: 7
- Number of Channels: 1
- +/-EQ Range: 12
- RCA Outputs: Front, Rear, Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 Hz
- Output Voltage: 1.5 Volts
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Center Frequencies60, 150, 400, 1000, 3000, 6000, 15000, , ,
- Low-Level Input Voltage: 0.5 Volts
- Fader Control
- High-Level Input Voltage: 4 Volts
- Total Harmonic Distortion @ RMS Output: 0.05%
Sound Storm Laboratories is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), Sound Storm was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.