Universal 3" Motorcycle/ATV Speakers/Amplifier Class A/B 2-Channel 600W System by Sound Storm Lab®, 1 Pair. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
89.92Brand: Sound Storm Lab Part Number: SMC75
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Technology: IC
- Number of Output Channels: 2
- Total Power: 600 Watts
- Max Power @ 2 Ohms: 300 Watts x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 150 Watts x 2
- Frequency Response: 10 to 20000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) @ RMS Output: 0.1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 50 dB
- Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Weatherproof loudspeakers with cable wire harness
- Laminated LCD display
- Detachable amplifier
- Built in FM radio with electronic auto-scan tuning
- USB interface: Support USB flash memory
- SD slot: Support 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB SD card
- Automatically playing function: Play the music automatically when you insert USB device or SD card with MP3 format songs
- Wireless Remote controller
- Mute function
- 3.5mm AUX input
- Suitable for 12V motorcycles,scooters and boats
Sound Storm Laboratories is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), Sound Storm was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.