Universal 12" SLR Series 2500W DVC Subwoofer (SLR12D) by Sound Storm Lab®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
46.28Brand: Sound Storm Lab Part Number: SLR12D
- Subwoofer Size: 12"
- Subwoofer Type: Stand Alone
- Total Power Output: 2500 Watts
- RMS Power: 1250 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz to 2000 KHz
- Voice Coil Structure: DUAL
- Cone Material: Custom Tooled High Efficiency Injection PP Cone
- Free Air Resonance (FS): 31 Hz
- Total Q (QTS): 0.79
- Electrical Q: 0.94
- Mechanical Q: 5.09
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Basket Structure: Cast Aluminum
- Magnet Cover
- Box Type: Sealed Recommended
- Mounting Depth: 6916"
- Port Frequency Small = 38 Hz; Large = 35 Hz
- Ported Enclosure Small = 3.5 CuFt; Large = 2 CuFt
- Sealed Enclosure Small = 1 CuFt; Large = 3.5 CuFt
- Port Diameter Small = 3 "; Large = 4 "
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 11"
- Port Length Small = 8 "; Large = 10 "
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 7.25" x 12.625" x 12.625"
Sound Storm Laboratories is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), Sound Storm was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)