Universal 12" SLR Series 2500W DVC Subwoofer (SLR12D) by Sound Storm Lab®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
46.28Brand: Sound Storm Lab Part Number: SLR12D
- Subwoofer Size: 12"
- Subwoofer Type: Stand Alone
- Total Power Output: 2500 Watts
- RMS Power: 1250 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz to 2000 KHz
- Voice Coil Structure: DUAL
- Cone Material: Custom Tooled High Efficiency Injection PP Cone
- Free Air Resonance (FS): 31 Hz
- Total Q (QTS): 0.79
- Electrical Q: 0.94
- Mechanical Q: 5.09
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Basket Structure: Cast Aluminum
- Magnet Cover
- Box Type: Sealed Recommended
- Mounting Depth: 6916"
- Port Frequency Small = 38 Hz; Large = 35 Hz
- Ported Enclosure Small = 3.5 CuFt; Large = 2 CuFt
- Sealed Enclosure Small = 1 CuFt; Large = 3.5 CuFt
- Port Diameter Small = 3 "; Large = 4 "
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 11"
- Port Length Small = 8 "; Large = 10 "
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 7.25" x 12.625" x 12.625"
Sound Storm Laboratories is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), Sound Storm was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.