Sondpex Corporation of America has been in the auto electronics business for more than a decade. Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, the company specializes in audio equipment and accessories. With a powerful manufacturing capability, the corporation provides premium quality merchandise including but not limited to car speakers, speaker boxes, subwoofers, speaker amplifiers, in dash CD/DVD players, speaker wire/cable and amplifier wiring kits.
- Sondpex®Autokit™ In-Car FM Transmitterfrom $9.28
- Sondpex®Tunes2Go™ 3-in-1 Car FM Transmitterfrom $23.46
- Sondpex®Compact FM Transmitterfrom $12.91
- Sondpex®Cigii™ USB Charging Portfrom $4.54
- Sondpex®Tunes2Go™ 4-in-1 Car FM Transmitterfrom $23.46
- Sondpex®Model Car Audio Speaker and Radiofrom $17.28
- Sondpex®iTag™ Anti-Lost Devicefrom $12.04
- Sondpex®Stereo Bluetooth USB Donglefrom $9.38
To deliver products of outstanding quality, excellent performance, and long-lasting durability, Sondpex Corporation of America streamlines the manufacturing process, made possible by a staff that includes the best talent in engineering and manufacturing. The company doesn't limit itself only to audio equipment, it continuously seeks and explores new ventures unveiling its innovations at the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) show.
They look sweet but the sound is very dissappointing. Not as much bass as I thought and also not a good enough amp to go with the subs! I'm gonna have to buy a new amp. It says no where on the package or on the amp how many watts The amp is, just that the subs are 1000 watts. All my friends estimate the amp around 400 watts.