Established in 1920 by Joseph Johnson and William Seidemann as a wrench company, Snap-on hit the ground running at once. It entered the market full of brilliant, fresh ideas that covered not only the tool industry but also business strategy. After years of the roll-the-sleeves-up work, the company grew to a premier developer and manufacturer of tools, diagnostic equipment and software, information systems, etc.
- Snap-on® 3 Gallon Air Compressor Kit3 Gallon Air Compressor Kit by Snap-on®. Snap-on 3-Gallon Air Compressor Kit features a 1 HP oil free compressor, 3-Gallon tank, roll bar handle, a large base for stability, 3.6 CFM @ 40 PSI; 2.5 CFM @ 90 PSI, with 125 max PSI....
- Snap-on® Air HoseAir Hose by Snap-on®. Snap-on air hose features molded sleeve protectors and 1/4 inch NPT swivel fittings. Snap-on is a trademark owned by Snap-on Incorporated and is used under license.Molded sleeve protectorsSwivel fittings
$10.81from $8.65 - $54.93# 16739392
- Snap-on® Kneeling PadKneeling Pad by Snap-on®. Snap-on Kneeling Pad saves your knees and provides a more comfortable area when working low to the ground. Snap-on is a trademark owned by Snap-on Incorporated and is used under license.Provides comfort when working low to the groundProtects knees from hard ground
$7.10from $5.68 - $11.36# 16739406
- Snap-on® LED Pocket SticklightLED Pocket Sticklight by Snap-on®. The Snap-on LED Pocket Sticklight is a bright, compact and durable LED worklight. Slim and lightweight, it features 6 bright LED bulbs that generate 36 lumens of clean white light and a run time...
- Snap-on® LED Extendable WorklightLED Extendable Worklight by Snap-on®. The Snap-on LED Extendable Worklight/Flashlight is a versatile extendable light that saves time, money and space. It operates as a bright LED flashlight, or extends into a worklight featuring...
- Snap-on® LED Swivel LightLED Swivel Light by Snap-on®. Bright, flexible and indestructable! 18 bright LEDs pump out 110 lumens of clean light. Light head swivels 180 degrees from closed to fully open. Folding hanger and magnetized body offer plenty of...
- Snap-on® 25' x 1" Cushion Grip Tape Measure25' x 1" Cushion Grip Tape Measure by Snap-on®. Snap-on 870569 25 Feet by 1-Inch Tape Measure. Snap-on is a trademark owned by Snap-on Incorporated and is used under license.
- Snap-on® Multi-Function ToolMulti-Function Tool by Snap-on®. Sturdy aluminum casing houses regular and precision slotted screwdrivers, Phillips screwdriver, knife blade and bottle opener. Snap-on is a trademark owned by Snap-on Incorporated and is used under...Unique cut-out anodized aluminum handlesStainless steel tools include long nose pliers, standard pliers, wire cutters, saw, knife, fine and coarse files, awl, two slotted screwdriver blades, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, bottle opener
- Snap-on® Chopper Shop StoolChopper Shop Stool by Snap-on®. Great Snap-on Chopper Shop Stool with Black Legs for your garage. Snap-on is a trademark owned by Snap-on Incorporated and is used under license.
- Snap-on® 24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bag24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bag by Snap-on®. Snap-on 24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bag features 12 multi-use pockets inside and 12 pockets outside to organize tools and accessories. Opens wide for easy access to bag's contents, with...12 pockets inside and 12 pockets outside to organize tools and accessoriesOpens wide for easy access
$15.25from $12.20 - $17.02# 16739428
- Snap-on® Large Mouth Tool BagLarge Mouth Tool Bag by Snap-on®. Constructed of durable water resistant 600 denier fabric Ergonomic cushion wrapped handle High visibility safety reflective tape trim. Internal metal frame maintains its wide stay open shape Molded...Constructed of durable water resistant 600 denier fabricErgonomic cushion wrapped handle
$35.89from $28.71 - $43.13# 16739431
- Snap-on® Phone PouchUniversal Phone Pouch by Snap-on®. Snap-on Cell Phone Pouch is designed as either an accessory for tool belt programs or as a universal cell phone case. Features 3 ways to carry your cell phone - fast and secure carabineer clip for...Features 3 ways to carry your cell phoneFast and secure carabineer clip for backpacks
- Snap-on® Cable and Extension Cord BagCable and Extension Cord Bag by Snap-on®. Snap-on Cable and Extension Cord Bag features 1 exterior pocket and 2 exterior d-rings for trunk tie down or electrical cord storage. Interior of bag is roomy enough to hold either 4 or 6...
- Snap-on® Glove Box OrganizerGlove Box Organizer by Snap-on®. Snap-on Glove Box Organizer reduces glove box clutter, providing a place to store maps, documents, cards and more in 12 assorted pockets. Features a long exterior pocket for receipts or maps, an...
- Snap-on® 16" Cargo Pocket Tote Bag16" Cargo Pocket Tote Bag by Snap-on®. Snap-on Cargo Pocket Tote Bag features black/red nylon webbing and red piping on exterior of bag and a convenient carry handle. Also includes three exterior cargo pockets - one large pocket...
The establishers originated the concept of interchangeable sockets and wrench handles that were revolutionary on the market and, without question, brought down the house. Together with Stanton Palmer and Newton Tarble, the co-founders of Snap-on, they formed a quartet of innovators. Apart from designing tools, they were responsible for building a successful marketing scheme, thanks to which the brand has made a name for itself.
The year 1931 was fateful as the brand moved into the international arena. Since then, Span-on has been considered to be synonymous with quality, knowledge, and innovation. It has put roots down in more than 130 countries, having strengthened its position of a global manufacturer. Headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the company keeps over 4,800 mobile stores round the world, offers more than 22,000 products, employs nearly 11,000 people, and has a highly developed franchise network. Moreover, the company is a groundbreaker of today's widely known franchise van channel.
Snap-on is centered on crafting superior quality products and working out highly productive solutions that aim to make auto repair work easier. The brand is constantly searching for and finding ways to enhance productivity, broaden knowledge and experience as well as develop completely innovative ideas. The company is a deserved winner of a great deal of prestigious awards. For instance, in 2013, Snap-on received five Top Innovation Awards from Professional Tool & Equipment News (PTEN) and three MOTOR Magazine Top 20 Tools Awards. Thus, Snap-on is passionate about holding the right to be a leading automotive tool designer and manufacturer.
Awesome flashlight, keep good batteries in it though. Very impressed. Product exactly as described. Super bright.
- Popular Snap-On Part Numbers
- Snap-on® 870215 - 3/8" x 100' Rubber Air Hose
- Snap-on® 870338 - 9" x 20" Kneeling Pad
- Snap-on® 870456 - 13-In-1 Multi-Function Tool
- Snap-on® 870881 - Multi-Function Tool Set - 2 Pc
- Snap-on® 870970 - Multi-Function Tool Set - 5 Pc
- Snap-on® 870421 - 12" 24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870450 - 16" 24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870108 - 14" Large Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870109 - 16" Large Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870365 - Large Cell Phone Pouch