Established in 1920 by Joseph Johnson and William Seidemann as a wrench company, Snap-on hit the ground running at once. It entered the market full of brilliant, fresh ideas that covered not only the tool industry but also business strategy. After years of the roll-the-sleeves-up work, the company grew to a premier developer and manufacturer of tools, diagnostic equipment and software, information systems, etc.
- Snap-on®3 Gallon Air Compressor Kitfrom $202.00
- Snap-on®Air Hosefrom $9.32
- Snap-on®Kneeling Padfrom $6.80
- Snap-on®LED Pocket Sticklightfrom $10.57
- Snap-on®LED Extendable Worklightfrom $15.71
- Snap-on®LED Swivel Lightfrom $26.27
- Snap-on®25' x 1" Cushion Grip Tape Measurefrom $20.81
- Snap-on®Multi-Function Toolfrom $15.70
- Snap-on®Chopper Shop Stoolfrom $50.81
- Snap-on®24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bagfrom $17.27
- Snap-on®Large Mouth Tool Bagfrom $56.65
- Snap-on®Phone Pouchfrom $10.69
- Snap-on®Cable and Extension Cord Bagfrom $12.56
- Snap-on®Glove Box Organizerfrom $13.63
- Snap-on®16" Cargo Pocket Tote Bagfrom $17.95
- Snap-on®Tool and Cable Trunk Bagfrom $23.91
- Snap-on®28 Pocket Trunk Organizerfrom $26.77
- Snap-on®Bucket Organizer Totefrom $28.62
- Snap-on®19" Trunk Organizer and Tool Bagfrom $31.20
- Snap-on®21" Car Trunk Tool Carrierfrom $41.26
- Snap-on®9" Electrician's Tool Bagfrom $50.86
- Snap-on®16" Tool Tote Carrierfrom $61.41
- Snap-on®16" Folding Tool Organizer Seatfrom $71.86
- Snap-on®18" Rolling Tool Bagfrom $112.82
The establishers originated the concept of interchangeable sockets and wrench handles that were revolutionary on the market and, without question, brought down the house. Together with Stanton Palmer and Newton Tarble, the co-founders of Snap-on, they formed a quartet of innovators. Apart from designing tools, they were responsible for building a successful marketing scheme, thanks to which the brand has made a name for itself.
The year 1931 was fateful as the brand moved into the international arena. Since then, Span-on has been considered to be synonymous with quality, knowledge, and innovation. It has put roots down in more than 130 countries, having strengthened its position of a global manufacturer. Headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the company keeps over 4,800 mobile stores round the world, offers more than 22,000 products, employs nearly 11,000 people, and has a highly developed franchise network. Moreover, the company is a groundbreaker of today's widely known franchise van channel.
Snap-on is centered on crafting superior quality products and working out highly productive solutions that aim to make auto repair work easier. The brand is constantly searching for and finding ways to enhance productivity, broaden knowledge and experience as well as develop completely innovative ideas. The company is a deserved winner of a great deal of prestigious awards. For instance, in 2013, Snap-on received five Top Innovation Awards from Professional Tool & Equipment News (PTEN) and three MOTOR Magazine Top 20 Tools Awards. Thus, Snap-on is passionate about holding the right to be a leading automotive tool designer and manufacturer.
Awesome flashlight, keep good batteries in it though. Very impressed. Product exactly as described. Super bright.
- Popular Snap-On Part Numbers
- Snap-on® 870215 - 3/8" x 100' Rubber Air Hose
- Snap-on® 870338 - 9" x 20" Kneeling Pad
- Snap-on® 870456 - 13-In-1 Multi-Function Tool
- Snap-on® 870881 - Multi-Function Tool Set - 2 Pc
- Snap-on® 870970 - Multi-Function Tool Set - 5 Pc
- Snap-on® 870421 - 12" 24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870450 - 16" 24 Pocket Wide Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870108 - 14" Large Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870109 - 16" Large Mouth Tool Bag
- Snap-on® 870365 - Large Cell Phone Pouch