XRC Tubular Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. These tubular fenders and flares will provide increased room for tire travel and give your Jeep a rugged, minimalist, extreme rock crawler look. The more substantial tubular design delivers increased strength and durability compared with a flat fender. Manufactured from thick carbon steel and finished in dual stage black powdercoat, these fenders and flares come with hardware and detailed installation instructions. Installation of the front fenders requires extensive body modifications and professional installation is recommended.
- Provides increased room for suspension articulation
- Tubular design provides strength and durability
- Front tube fender manufactured from 1.5" diameter, 0.120" wall thickness tubing and 5/32" carbon steel plate
- Available with 3" flare incorporated into the fender
- Relocates factory hood latch
- Rear 3" flare can be installed to OE Jeep body or to XRC armor corner guard
- Dual stage black powdercoat finish
- Extensive body modifications are required to install front fenders and professional installation is recommended
- Installation of rear flares requires drilling
- Hardware and installation instructions included
- 5-year limited warranty on finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
If you want rock crawling functionality with a more polished rock crawling look, these tubular fenders and flares are what you need. More substantial looking and stronger than a plain flat fender, these tubular front fenders are available with or without a 3" flare incorporated into the fender. Both will allow the suspension articulation you need and deliver the rugged style you want. Manufactured from 1.5" diameter, 0.120" wall thickness tubing and 5/32" plate steel, installation relocates the hood latches. These fenders are dual stage powdercoated in black, and can be installed as is or the finish can be used as a primer coat for a color matching top coat. Installation of the front fenders requires major cutting and drilling operations and professional installation is recommended.
The 3" flares for the rear can be installed on the stock body tub or to XRC armor corner guards. They're also dual stage powdercoated in black, and can be installed as is or the finish can be used as a primer coat for a color matching top coat. These flares come with hardware and installation instructions. The XRC tubular fenders and flares are covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.