- Raised corners for better entry and exit under the most extreme conditions
- High-degree approach angles to maximize ground clearance
- Built-in Class III 2" receiver hitch
- Constructed from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Robotically welded to exact specifications
- One-piece welded design
- All welds ground down and smoothed
- Includes 2 D-ring mounts
- Dual stage textured black powder coated finish
- Solid plate center section designed to contour around spare tire for maximum tailgate clearance
- Available with swing-away tire carrier that can carry up to 40" tall tire
- Available set-up for tire carrier but without tire carrier installed
- Tire carrier available separately
- Tire carrier features billet handle, grease zerk, and 3rd brake light bracket
- Easy bolt-on installation; no modifications to your vehicle required
- Comes with mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- 5-year limited warranty on bumper finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
When you want to go rock crawling with your Jeep, you know you have to replace your stock rear bumper. It was made to satisfy highway regulations and it's fine for cruising the boulevard, but off-road it's only going to get in the way, not provide much protection, and won't mount most off-road accessories. For maximum rock crawling ground clearance, maximum protection, and maximum accessory mounting capability you can't do better than the Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper.
The XRC is designed with raised corners and high-degree approach angles for greater tire travel and enhanced entry and exit points. With the XRC you'll never have to worry about getting hung up. But even though the XRC is smaller than your stock bumper, it's much tougher. Constructed from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel, all joints are robotically welded to the exact design specifications, and a solid plate center section contours around an oversize tire for the maximum tire clearance when opening and closing the tailgate.
Besides its ruggedness and rock crawling creds, the XRC has a built-in Class III 2" receiver hitch, and solid D-ring mounts. And for the best appearance and long-term durability, all welds are ground down and smoothed, the bumper is acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied.
For the ultimate in functionality and convenience, the XRC is available with a swing-away tire carrier. This carrier is made super-strong to be able to carry up to a 40" tall tire, yet swing away easily for access to the tailgate. It includes a greasable zerk fitting to enable pivot lubrication, a solid billet aluminum handle with built-in cam lock, a 3rd brake light bracket, and an adjustable tire mount. The bumper can also be purchased set-up for the tire carrier but without the carrier, and the tire carrier can also be purchased separately.
Designed to be an easy bolt-on installation, the XRC comes with all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions. The XRC Rear Bumper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Fitment Note: Always check the towing specifications for your specific vehicle before attempting to tow anything. The vehicle's towing capability ultimately determines what you are able to tow, not the hitch rating.249.99 899.99
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)