XRC Front Bumper by Smittybilt®. This M.O.D. (Multi Optional Design) bumper lets you design for any terrain. Start with a 3/16" cold rolled steel XRC platform that can support up to a 15,000 lb. winch, and then add your choice of end plates and over rider. Regardless of what configuration you choose, bumper clearance won't be a problem even when wheeling in the harshest conditions. Direct bolt-on installation.
- M.O.D. (Multi Optional Design) allows bumper to be designed for any terrain
- XRC platform base unit with winch cradle capacity to support up to 15,000 lb. winch
- Optional mid-width or full-width end plates
- Optional low profile bull bar or high point stinger
- Raised corners for better entry and exit under the most extreme conditions
- High approach angle design to maximize ground clearance
- D-ring mounts welded inside and out
- D-ring mounts provide towable anchor point for towing Jeep
- Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Dual stage textured black powder coated finish
- Direct bolt-on installation; requires minimum modifications
- Includes marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- 5-year limited warranty on bumper finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
This is the bumper system that lets you be the designer. As a base unit Smittybilt supplies you with a sturdy 3/16" cold rolled steel XRC platform, then you can choose from options that will enable you to design for any terrain. The XRC platform comes standard with a winch cradle capable of supporting up to a 15,000 lb. winch. It includes D-ring mounts that are welded inside and out, for towable anchor points that enable you to tow your rig behind a truck or motor home.
Begin configuring your bumper by choosing from mid-width end plates that extend to approximately the middle of the front fenders or full-width end plates that extend to the front fender edges and include fog lights. Then select a low-profile bull bar for additional grille and winch protection or a high point stinger for maximum protection. Whatever combination you choose you can be assured that the raised corners and high angle design will give you maximum ground clearance. For the best appearance and long-term durability, all parts are acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied.
Designed to be a direct bolt-on installation, the XRC M.O.D. Winch Mount Bumper System comes with marine-grade stainless steel hardware. It's covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.