- Protects grille, fenders and winch from obstacles encountered wheeling off-road
- Sloped ends for maximum ground clearance and the best approach and departure angles
- Constructed from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubing
- Includes 4 light mounting tabs and 2 D-rings
- Wide front opening allows for winch installation of up to 10,000 lb. capacity
- Requires winch plate (sold separately)
- Dual stage textured black powder coated finish
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- 5-year limited warranty on bumper finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
These light but strong and rugged tubes are the alternative to a massive and heavy looking solid bumper. This bumper will provide the protection and give you the rock crawling clearance you need while giving your Jeep a different look. Plus, it goes perfectly with a tube style rear bumper and tube style side armor.
Constructed from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness steel tubes, this bumper is designed to protect your front end from damage, with sloping ends to provide maximum rock crawling clearance, greater tire travel, and enhanced entry and exit points. It includes 4 mounting tabs for large diameter off-road lights and 2 D-rings. The wide front opening is ideal for installing a winch with up to 10,000 lb. capacity, however a winch plate is not included and must be purchased separately.
For the best appearance and long-term durability, the SRC bumper is acid bath dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied. It's designed to be a direct bolt-on installation, and comes with mounting instructions. The SRC Front Bumper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.129.99 499.99
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)