Smittybilt® Trailer Hitches ReviewsShop Smittybilt »
Hello! The SmittyBilt item I purchased is okay. I put it together easily. It has upheld the 500 lbs. requirements for load. I have been able to put heavy items on it and with some straps, I have been able to keep those heavier items from hitting the road. The mesh wire bottom on the SmittyBilt I purchased is sturdy and leaves a good amount of room for straps, but I am afraid that the 500 lbs. load limit is excessive. Sincerely, Seth.
- Go Rhino® - Dominator Hitch StepStarting at: $111.20$111.20
- CURT® - Roof Mounted Cargo CarrierStarting at: $131.38$131.38
- Autogold® - 5/8" Hitch LockStarting at: $34.69$34.69
- Fulton® - Fold-Away Hinge KitStarting at: $70.37$70.37
- Bargman® - LED Double Tail LightStarting at: $34.42$34.42
- Romik® - Rear Hitch Step Running BoardsStarting at: $152.96$152.96