- Power and performance in a waterproof package
- Amphibious technology completely seals motor and gearbox
- IP68 Ingress Protection rating, the highest rating for the prevention of dust and moisture intrusion
- 6.6 HP series wound motor
- Heat reduction end cap on motor
- 3-stage planetary gear system
- Heavy-duty weatherproof and sealed control pack
- Marine-grade 304 stainless steel control handle and hardware
- Textured black powdercoated finish
- Galvanized aircraft caliber steel cable
- Includes wired remote control, roller fairlead, and hammer-forged hook
- Roller fairlead does not mount to winch
- Meets SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) J706 rating for winches
- Intuitive design ensures a simple, hassle-free installation
- Includes detailed installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components
The performance of the X2O winch is as good as it gets, with impressive gear ratios that deliver lightning fast speeds. This heavy-duty winching system has great features at an incredible overall value. To keep the powerful 12-volt, 6.6 HP series wound motor and 3-stage planetary gearbox protected from the elements, they're completely sealed using Smittybilt's amphibious technology. The oversized, completely waterproof, state-of-the-art 500 AMP solenoid is mounted over the winch motor but also has the versatility to be mounted over the winch motor or winch cable. All X2O winches have an IP68 Ingress Protection rating, the highest rating established by the International Electrotechnical Commission. To receive this rating, the mechanism must be completely dust tight and be able to be completely submerged with no chance of moisture intrusion. Plus, all Smittybilt winches meet SAE-J706 standard ratings for winches.
The X2O comes with T304 stainless steel handle and hardware, so you'll never have to worry about corrosion, a heat reduction end cap to prolong the life of the motor, galvanized aircraft caliber steel cable, a 4-way roller fairlead (does not mount to winch), hammer forged hook, and heavy-duty rubberized remote control with a front end magnet that makes locating and controlling the hand-held remote easier than ever. To complete the package, the winch is powdercoated black for a great appearance and durability that will last.
Comprehensive, detailed, illustrated, instructions are provided to guide you through the easy installation and operation of your winch. The X2O winch is backed by a limited 1-year warranty on electrical parts and a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components. Both warranties are against defects in materials and workmanship.699.99Brand: Smittybilt Part Number: 97315 UPC: 631410092134
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)