- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B340$118.52 - $143.01
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIECOCONTACT EP$94.51 - $107.33
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Smart Car Fortwo Tires
The Smart Fortwo is a small city car by Smart GmbH. As it is seen from its model name it can carry only two persons which is very comfy for a small family. With current gas prices and the number of huge trucks in the city streets parking can be a difficult and tricky thing to do. But not for the Smart Fortwo! With its length of only 98 inches and width of 60 inches it can park literally anywhere! The other pleasant thing is the engine. You can have either 0.6, 0.7, 0.8 or 1.0 L turbo engine giving you enough power to get a speed ticket and have around 70-80 mpg, depending on your driving skills and weather conditions.
CARiD.com is a website to offer every Smart Fortwo owner custom and replacement parts and accessories to choose from. If your tires need replacement, here you can find Continental, Bridgestone, Yokohama and Dunlop tires at really affordable prices. You can choose among 15", 16" or even 18" rims and tires to give your vehicle better cornering and handling characteristics. Be sure we will supply you only the top quality products to improve your exterior, interior or performance. CARiD is your best friend in vehicle customization!
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.