- (26)Door Lock Actuators + SwitchesSmart Car
- (111)HornsSmart Car
- (3)Light Relays + SensorsSmart Car
- (4)Window Motors + SwitchesSmart Car
- (1)Trunk + Tailgate Locks & SwitchesSmart Car
- (78)Wipers + WashersSmart Car
- (2)FusesSmart Car
- (20)Cigarette Lighters + ComponentsSmart Car
- (141)Replacement BulbsSmart Car
- (5)AlternatorsSmart Car
- (4)StartersSmart Car
- (3)Ignition Relays, Sensors & SwitchesSmart Car
- (5)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysSmart Car
- (34)Oxygen SensorsSmart Car
- (6)Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSmart Car
Smart Automobile or Smart Car is a division of the famous automotive giant Daimler AG that builds and sells the legendary Smart Car Fortwo. Needless to say, all automobiles manufactured by this multinational automotive corporation feature excellent quality. But any auto parts can wear out and your Smart Car’s electrical components are no exception. We are ready to meet your automotive needs offering a wide assortment of electrical parts specially designed for your vehicle. Consider our online shop your one-stop store to buy everything needed to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape for many miles.
Any system of your vehicle has to be maintained with durable auto parts to deliver excellent performance. Our store is a perfect source to get quality Smart Car replacement electrical pats at prices that don’t bite. Choose the required auto parts, place an order, and the needed automotive products will be at your door in no time. Are you looking for a sensor? Do you need a relay? Are you in search of a switch? We can meet any of your vehicle’s needs. Moreover, our professionals are in touch to help you pick the right parts for your automobile.
- VDO® Window MotorWindow Motor by VDO®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$12.84 - $74.05
- Dorman® Electrical SocketElectrical Socket by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Electrical Sockets for a wide range of applications. All Electrical Sockets are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.$2.35 - $34.63
- Kleinn® 150 PSI 24V Sealed Air Compressor with 100% Duty Cycle (6354RC)Universal 150 PSI 24V Sealed Air Compressor with 100% Duty Cycle (6354RC) by Kleinn®. 150 PSI 100% Duty High Output Compressor. Step up to 100% duty cycle and 150 PSI performance with a compressor that is sealed to prevent damage...24-Volt Permanent Magnetic Motor.100% Duty Cycle @ 100 PSI.$307.95
- Kleinn® 120 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with Compact Mount with 10% Duty Cycle (6180RC)Universal 120 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with Compact Mount with 10% Duty Cycle (6180RC) by Kleinn®. A 12-volt air compressor designed to fill up to a one gallon air tank. The 6180RC features a check valve installed at the head...12-volt permanent magnetic motor.Duty Cycle: 10%.$84.95
- Kleinn® 120 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 9% Duty Cycle (6260RC)Universal 120 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 9% Duty Cycle (6260RC) by Kleinn®. 120 PSI Sealed Air Compressor. A light duty air compressor designed to fill up to a one gallon air tank. The 6260RC features a stainless steel...Max Pressure: 120 PSI.Duty Cycle: 9%.$106.95
- Kleinn® 150 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 100% Duty Cycle (6450RC)Universal 150 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 100% Duty Cycle (6450RC) by Kleinn®. 150 PSI 100% Duty High Output Compressor. Our largest and most powerful compressor. 100% duty cycle and pumping out 1.66 CFM; this high...12-Volt permanent magnetic motor.100% duty cycle @ 100 PSI.$339.95
- Kleinn® 150 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 100% Duty Cycle (6350RC)Universal 150 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 100% Duty Cycle (6350RC) by Kleinn®. 150 PSI 100% Duty Air Compressor. Step up to 100% duty cycle and 150 PSI performance with a compressor designed to fill up to 3 gallons...12-Volt permanent magnetic motor.100% Duty Cycle @ 100 PSI.$287.95
- Kleinn® 150 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 25% Duty Cycle (6275RC)Universal 150 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 25% Duty Cycle (6275RC) by Kleinn®. 150 PSI Sealed Air Compressor. A medium duty air compressor designed to fill up to a 2.0 gallon air tank. Features include a thermally protected...Max Pressure: 150 PSI.Duty Cycle: 50%.$190.95
- Kleinn® 130 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 15% Duty Cycle (6270RC)Universal 130 PSI 12V Sealed Air Compressor with 15% Duty Cycle (6270RC) by Kleinn®. 130 PSI Sealed Air Compressor. A sealed air compressor designed to fill up to a one gallon air tank. The 6270RC features thermal overload...Duty Cycle: 15%.Working Pressure: 120 PSI.$146.95
- Kleinn® Black Pro Blaster™ Triple Train Air Horn Kit (HK9)Universal, Black Pro Blaster™ Triple Train Air Horn Kit (HK9) by Kleinn®. ProBlaster™ complete ultimate triple train horn package with black XCR 2.0™ coating, 150 PSI 100% duty sealed air system and 3/8" valve - Made in USA...Features Model 730 triple spun steel black triple train horn.5.0 gallon US made air tank (Five 1/4" NPT, two 1/2" NPT ports), all steel construction.$979.95
- Kleinn® Ultra BlastMaster™ Upgrade Kit (6890)Ultra BlastMaster™ Upgrade Kit (6890) by Kleinn®. Ultra BlastMaster™ Valve Upgrade Kit. For Model 730 train horn only. Increase air flow and push the Model 730 Demon™ to unheard of decibel levels. The Ultra BlastMaster™...Two high performance VX6003 valves included.Fittings included.$149.95
- Kleinn® BlastMaster™ Upgrade Kit (6880)BlastMaster™ Upgrade Kit (6880) by Kleinn®. BlastMaster™ Valve Upgrade Kit. Push your Kleinn 230 or 630 train horns to the MAX with the "BlastMaster" air flow kit. The "BlastMaster" includes two extra solenoids, oversized 1/2"...Two high performance Kleinn Vortex™ 4 solenoid valves included.Fittings included.$79.95
- Kleinn® Demon™ Steel Triple Train Horn (730)Universal, Demon™ Steel Triple Train Horn (730) by Kleinn®. The Demon™ - Black XCR 2.0™ spun steel train horn with flat rack mount, detachable trumpets & 3/8" solenoid valve. 158.8* db output. The Demon™ Model 730 features...Three trumpets: 18.25", 14.75", 10.5" in length.The most authentic train horn sound ever offered.$409.95
- Kleinn® Split Installation Kit (6870)Split Installation Kit (6870) by Kleinn®. Split Installation Kit. The Split Installation Kit comes with everything you need to install the Kleinn 230 or 630 Triple Train Horn trumpets separately, without the original mounting...Includes six 1/4" NPT compression fittings.4-way manifold included.$35.95
- Kleinn® Chrome Triple Train Horn (630)Universal, Chrome Triple Train Horn (630) by Kleinn®. 154.4 dB. The Kleinn Model 630 - three trumpets, 17.5", 15.5" and 11.5". 154.4* db output. Deep, loud train horn sound. Detachable chrome plated copper trumpets. Vortex 4 12v...Three trumpets, 17.5", 15.5" and 11.5" in length.Deep, loud train horn sound.$304.95
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsAll About Window Regulators & MotorsA window regulator is the mechanical assembly behind a door panel that is responsible for moving a glass window up or down along a guided track. Basic window regulators which have been around since enclosed automobiles were first introduced 100 years ago are operated by a hand crank, and power window regulators use an electric motor to do the work of moving the glass along its path. In this article, we'll discuss the basic designs of window regulators and how they work.
- Auto Repair PartsThe Importance of Winter Wiper BladesSnow, ice, freezing rain, and frigid temperatures make winter driving treacherous; nevertheless you're prepared, right? Your all-season radials have plenty of tread, the antifreeze is good to -32°F, and the ice scraper is in the car, ready to go. You even remembered to pack a blanket and cell phone charger in case you get stuck. But what about your wiper blades? If they're the same ones that baked on your windshield all summer then you could be in for problems. How do you know if your wiper blades are any good? And if they're not should you replace them with the same kind for winter driving? Read on to find out.
- Auto Repair PartsHow to Check and Replace FusesFuses are designed to stop excess current flow that can overheat circuits, damage equipment, or even cause a fire. To account for normal electrical spikes and surges, vehicle designers typically specify fuses with amp ratings of double the current flow a circuit will see under normal conditions. In automotive applications, there are push in/pull out blade fuses which resemble teeth, and there are cylindrically-shaped fuses which snap in place at both ends.