Browse by Vehicle
Are you in search of durable auto repair components to restore your automobile? Then you have found the right store. Our professionals handpick quality and durable Infiniti replacement air intake parts to offer you only tough components your vehicle deserves. If performance of your Infiniti is important for you, you should keep an eye on your auto’s air intake system. It ensures an ample supply of the engine with clean air for optimal automobile performance and fuel mileage. Your auto’s air intake system does not consist of two or three components. It is a complex mechanism that requires each part of the system to work properly. Scroll through the virtual shelves of our online store to find air filters, mass flow sensors, and many other Infiniti repair parts to restore your auto.
Our suppliers are reputable brands of the industry such as Beck Arnley, ACDelco, Fram, Airaid, Denso, etc., so you can rely on our store as any parts you order will definitely feature great quality. Use filters to choose the required products in a couple of minutes: you can sort our catalog by product category, brand, and preferred price. Thanks to the convenience of the Web, it has become really simple to purchase all needed replacement parts and receive them right at your doorstep in a few days.
Why is it important to replace air filters on time? Though these parts are relatively cheap, their malfunction may cause your monthly gas bill to increase dramatically. Lack of oxygen supplied to the engine leads to an increased fuel consumption. It is easy to determine if the air filter should no longer be used. Pop the hood and get it out – it is usually located in the rectangular or square air filter housing. A thick layer of dirt on its surface usually means that the air filter is no longer able to filter out the air efficiently. The air filter is exposed to the environment every time you are driving, which means that its lifespan may be significantly reduced by various harmful conditions.
We offer a range of top quality Smart Car air delivery parts produced by the most reputable names in the industry including NPN, Hengst, and K&N. Quality of these products is on par with OEM parts and in some cases even better due to the state-of-the-art production methods used. We accept no compromise when it comes to quality because safety and satisfaction of our customers is of primary concern. When you shop at our online aftermarket store, you get the most reliable parts and accessories you could ever find over the net. If you need any further details on the Smart Car replacement parts or shipping details, please contact our friendly staff ready to assist you 24/7.
- FRAM® Extra Guard Air FilterExtra Guard Air Filter by FRAM. Most dirt and dust enters the engine through the air filter and FRAM Extra Guard is engineered to provide twice the air filtration compared to an original filter. It also keeps the engine cleaner for...$6.16 - $379.57
- Beck Arnley® Air FilterAir Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$8.40 - $80.28
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so dont trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting requirements...$7.28 - $65.12
- MANN-Filter® Air FilterAir Filter by MANN-Filter. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This MANN air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition...$8.47 - $122.26
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$3.37 - $66.06
- WIX® Air FilterAir Filter by WIX. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot, carbon and...$7.46 - $185.89
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot, carbon...$4.66 - $109.54
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe.$46.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N.$29.99 - $139.99
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.