One of the best-known and popular Škoda models, the Fabia 4-door sedan/5-door hatchback was introduced in 1999 to completely reinvent the Škoda brand and create an image of solid, reliable manufacturer of absolutely unchallengeable cars when it comes to performance per value. Featuring Volkswagen-grade build quality, efficient powertrains, ergonomic interior and cavernous cabin and cargo space to boot, especially in its station wagon incarnation, the Fabia is a tough nut to crack for its opponents. This Škoda comes packed with a decent list of convenience and safety features worthy of a car a couple tiers higher and is surprisingly fun to drive as well. An overall great compact car, the Fabia evolves with time to conform to yet higher customer demands.
With CARiD's broad range of replacement parts you've got plenty of options to add some mojo to your Fabia. You've got to check out our stock of high quality Skoda Fabia air intakes – these items are the first thing to look at if you intend to power up your car. No matter how powerful your engine is, if it doesn't get lots of cool and clean air it won't work at 100%. That's where our high flow intakes come in – they provide much better air flow and ultimate dust protection, ensuring your car's maximum performance and endurance.
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...$67.99 - $236.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air filter.$50.24 - $509.99
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- Spectre Performance® Air Filter Heat ShieldAir Filter Heat Shield by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed...$22.03 - $58.75
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $12.78
- Airaid® PowerAid Throttle Body SpacerPowerAid Throttle Body Spacer by Airaid. The patented Helix Bore in the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer causes a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent airflow greatly...$91.70 - $162.90
- K&N® 57i Series Generation I Air Intake System with Intake Pipe57i Series Generation I Air Intake System with Intake Pipe by K&N. Replacement Filter # RC-1601. Air Filter Height: 5" (127 mm). Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Style: Regular. Intake Pipe Finish: Black. Intake Pipe...$133.99
- K&N® Apollo Cold Air Intake SystemUniversal Apollo Cold Air Intake System by K&N. Replacement Filter # RC-5052. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Style: No Clamps Required. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Height: 4.875" (124 mm). Intake Pipe Finish: Flat...$129.99 - $209.99
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitUniversal Air Intake Kit by Spectre Performance. Replacement Filter #: 8168. Air Filter Color: White. Air Filter Height: 2.625" (67 mm). Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic. Intake Pipe Color: Polished. Intake Pipe Material:...$50.24
- K&N® Replacement Air Filter with Chrome LidUniversal Replacement Air Filter with Chrome Lid by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Height: 4.5" (114 mm). Includes: 1 Air Filter. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this Replacement Air Filter by K&N features premium...$74.99 - $97.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air FilterUniversal 33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$28.99 - $71.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.