Skoda Auto is a Czech automaker that produces a range of automobiles marketed worldwide. The manufacturer was founded in 1895 and was known as Laurin & Klement until the early 1920s, when Skoda Works took over. Skoda existed independently for almost 80 years but since 2000 it has become a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. The headquarters is located in Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic. Being a part of the Volkswagen Group, Skoda Auto also uses the facilities available within the framework of this partnership. Nowadays Skoda Auto is a successful brand, currently on the market with dependable and attractive models such as the Skoda Fabia, Skoda Superb, Skoda Octavia, Skoda Rapid, etc.
Our web store offers a wide choice of finely crafted and precisely fitting Skoda cooling parts at the most tempting prices. We cooperate with world’s leading aftermarket brands to provide you with replacement parts of uncompromised quality. Browsing by the model year of your Skoda, you can easily pick the right products created for your specific automobile. Such famed companies as Royal Purple, Flex-a-lite, Mishimoto, etc. are ready to serve your Skoda with replacement cooling parts of the finest possible quality. Use the chance to restore the performance of your automobile with the most functional and durable products the market has to offer!
- Painless Performance® Weatherproof Electric Fan Relay KitWeatherproof Electric Fan Relay Kit by Painless Performance®.$65.99
- Painless Performance® Adjustable Electric Fan Thermostat with RelayUniversal Adjustable Electric Fan Thermostat with Relay by Painless Performance®. Comes in a kit. Includes Sending Unit, Relay, Wiring Harness. Adjustable Fan Thermo. with Relay. This kit is designed to allow a wide range of...$112.99
- Painless Performance® Weatherproof Fan Relay Kit with Thermostatic SwitchUniversal Weatherproof Fan Relay Kit with Thermostatic Switch by Painless Performance®.$109.99
- Flex-a-lite® Flex-a-fit™ RadiatorFlex-a-fit™ Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$549.95 - $1,559.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Slim Profile Crossflow RadiatorSlim Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$499.95 - $949.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Standart Profile Crossflow RadiatorStandart Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$569.95 - $1,229.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Standart Profile Downflow RadiatorStandard Profile Downflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$619.95 - $919.95
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.$264.95 - $399.95
- Flex-a-Lite® 1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. The fan has been tested and proven both on and off the track to ensure that it fully meets your expectations. The part has features a rigid blade design and performs...Rigid blade designReduced engine drag results$61.96 - $66.34
- Weapon-R® Silicon Radiator Hose KitSilicon Radiator Hose Kit by Weapon-R®. Sweet treat for engine bay styling enthusiasts, high temp resistant silicone hose that will withstand the temperature up to 100 degrees.$8.00 - $327.25
- Flex-a-lite® Belt Driven Fan SpacerThis sturdy aluminum part will stop your Flex-a-lite fan from wobbling due to misalignment. Flex-a-lite fan spacers have a large bearing surface and are machined to a soft radius. The spacer adapter will also provide the required...Converts a variety of hub pilot diameters to a 5/8" pilotEnsures the necessary spacing from the radiator$4.71 - $16.41
- JET® Coolant Fan SwitchCoolant Fan Switch by JET®. Installed product is non-returnable. Turn on a vehicle's fan at a lower temperature than stock for improved performance. Cooler operating temps increase horsepower & longevity. JET's fan switch turns on...$46.46 - $112.46
- Spectre Performance® Water Pump PulleyDouble Belt Groove Water Pump Pulley by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$5.82 - $91.80
- Vibrant Performance® Weld On BungUniversal Filler Neck with Cap by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance offers an extensive selection of Aluminum and Mild Steel Weld Bungs. Ideal for use with Aluminum Radiators, Oil Pans, custom tank fabrication and any other...Made of High Quality MaterialsWeld Bungs available in Mild Steel and T6061 Aluminum$4.10 - $38.75
- Maxima Racing Oils® Cool-Aide Ready-to-Use Coolant 2 QuartsUniversal Cool-Aide Ready-to-Use Coolant by Maxima Racing Oils®. High-Performance Racing Super Coolant. Maxima Engine Cool-Aide is formulated to reduce engine temperatures and provides significantly better contact on heated...$12.76 - $58.88
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Skoda Engine Cooling Parts Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler