SES Trims® Billet Grilles ReviewsShop SES Trims »
| Posted by Tavon | (Baltimore, MD)
I bought this grille cause I thought it was different from all the other Chargers. I must say, I am very happy with this grille. It truly shines when it's sunny and at night. I love it.
| Posted by Allan | (Abbotsford, BC)
I bought both the upper and lower grille. After a few hiccups with shipping (the courier sent the parcels back), the product arrived in a very reasonable amount of time (I live in Canada). I should note that CARID called, and emailed, me a number of times to advise me of the shipping status so I wasn't left guessing. The product arrived intact, although the hardware package for the large grille was opened and one of the mounting nuts was missing. There are no instructions for mounting. However, if you're at all mechanically inclined, it's intuitive. Just remove the plugs holding the top radiator shroud and pull the shroud off to get access to the side grille cover mounts. I'm very happy with the speed of installation and the way appearance of the product. Although it's a "bolt over" application, the original grille is almost hidden and it looks close to factory and Very bright! Excellent value for the money.
- APG® - Polished Billet GrilleStarting at: $45.81$45.81
- T-Rex® - 2-Pc Upper Class Polished Mesh GrilleStarting at: $204.25$204.25
- Spec-D® - Chrome Mesh GrilleStarting at: $64.89$64.89
- E&G Classics® - Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille Starting at: $178.00$178.00
- CCI® - Chrome Grille SkinStarting at: $191.48$191.48
- DJ Grilles® - Phantom Hidden Headlight Mesh GrilleStarting at: $505.75$505.75