Established in 1950, SEAT is a promising Spanish manufacturer still scarcely out of its 'teens' as it debuted on the international market just several decades ago. And it proved bound to thrive. Now we see Seat firmly settling and confidently roaming the New World – still retaining its juvenile character, even when its maturity has been confirmed by equaling the other vehicle industry giants. Traditions of innovations are inherent to the brand – much valued and officially awarded, as in 2006 and 2007, for a trendy commitment to eco-awareness and constant urge for perfection.
Comfort is something no one can easily dismiss. After all, being forced to literally survive every inch of a motorway is definitely not what you would call a good trip, whatever its purpose and duration. The latter is essential – since miles are known to cause even the most modern suspension assemblies to cry out for newer springs and struts. A good choice of Seat replacement suspension parts, including shocks and struts from trusted manufacturers, is readily available here at reasonable prices, so make the performance of your vehicle something you can rely upon again!
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$33.42 - $527.75
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$77.43 - $740.85
- Bilstein® B8 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB8 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...Shortened high-performance shock absorbers for virtually every lowering spring set and series production sport vehiclesMarked improvement in safety and performance with additional spring changes (lowering)$82.24 - $438.79
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1®. The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$12.01 - $102.00
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Standard Twin-Tube Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber and StrutSeat Cordoba 2003, B4 Series Replacement Standard Twin-Tube Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Without Boot. Finish: Black Paint. Upper Mount: Stem. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$33.90 - $71.71
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Standard Twin-Tube Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber and StrutSeat Ibiza 2004, B4 Series Replacement Standard Twin-Tube Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Without Boot. Finish: Black Paint. Upper Mount: Stem. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$33.90 - $71.71
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Standard Twin-Tube Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber and StrutSeat Ibiza 2009, B4 Series Replacement Standard Twin-Tube Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Without Boot. Finish: Black Paint. Upper Mount: Stem. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for...$33.90 - $71.71
- Maxima Racing Oils® Suspension Clean Aerosol 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean’s unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...$11.47 - $110.19
- Maxima Racing Oils® Zero Drag Formula Racing Fork FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Fork Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. Racing Fork Fluid 5wt is the same viscosity fluid as 01, SS7, or std. KYB fluid and is recommended for most late model mx forks. Racing Fork Fluid 7wt, 10wt &...$15.52 - $158.36
- Maxima Racing Oils® Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima’s Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely high viscosity indexes over 350+, low pour points and...$18.25 - $250.03
- Maxima Racing Oils® Advanced Formula Fork OilUniversal Fork Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. For all front suspension systems, both standard and cartridge. 5wt fork oil is normal service weight for MX applications. Consult owners manual for specific applications. Can be blended...$8.25 - $11.39
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.