- (36)Disc Brake PadsSeat
- (11)Brake RotorsSeat
- (1)Drum Brake ShoesSeat
- (1)Brake DrumsSeat
- (4)Brake CalipersSeat
- (1)Brake Wheel CylindersSeat
- (8)Brake Lines & HosesSeat
- (15)Brake Master CylindersSeat
- (12)Brake BoostersSeat
- (3)ABS System PartsSeat
- (2)Parking Brake ComponentsSeat
- (3)Brake System SensorsSeat
- (6)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsSeat
- (9)Brake HardwareSeat
- (57)Brake Fluids & LubricantsSeat
Seat is a Spanish automaker founded on May 9, 1950, with the headquarters in Martorell, Spain. Currently, the brand is a subsidiary of the German Volkswagen Group and is known as a ‘Seat, S.A.’ after the merge of the companies. A modern plant and the newest assembly facilities have seriously contributed to the growth of production capacity. Currently it produces up to 500,000 automobiles annually.
The primary goal of any car brakes is to slow down your auto or bring it to a full stop by means of a complex hydraulic system. A worn brake pad or rotor could significantly increase the stopping distance, causing extra problems on the road. Obtaining a new part, however, could eliminate a great deal of troubles. A variety of Seat brake parts from the world-recognized brands like Bosch, Dorman, Bendix and others have been purposely designed for a safe driving experience. Take a closer look at the master cylinders and ABS systems we offer. Check the brake lines and hoses that meet all pressure requirements. In case you look for the brake fluids or lubricants, you'll find them in our store too.
- Pronto® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. They’re engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...Built in ISO certified factories to meet or surpass OE requirementsEngineered to high metallurgical standards to ensure ultimate quality, strength, and minimal noise$8.76 - $148.73
- Bosch® Blue Disc Brake PadsBlue Disc Rear Brake Pads by Bosch®. A new series of brake pads by Bosch is designed to provide superior stopping power, increased pad life, low dust, quiet stops, and great pedal feel. Each brake pad is manufactured using OE...Created for the generalist who wants to give their customers the best valueCoverage for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles$16.17 - $34.92
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Highly engineered and tested friction material (platform-specific ceramic/semi-metallic/NAO) provides superior performanceDirect fit$21.08 - $76.83
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$11.64 - $77.58
- Wagner® ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators...Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions$16.76 - $77.70
- Cardone® Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth,...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$20.86 - $1,466.14
- Cardone Ultra® Premium Replacement Brake CaliperPremium Replacement Brake Caliper by Cardone Ultra®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$27.64 - $103.65
- Cardone® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$21.73 - $2,196.98
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...$11.07 - $333.49
- Cardone® Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$46.11 - $669.09
- Dorman® Brake HoseBrake Hose by Dorman®. Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake...$7.14 - $74.26
- Cardone® Brake Master Cylinder ReservoirBrake Master Cylinder Reservoir by Cardone®. A rubber grommet installation kit is included for quick and easy installation on the master cylinder. Reservoirs are available separately, allowing you to choose whether or not one is...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$14.21 - $30.49
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance®. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake...Use Of Extruded PTFEStainless Steel Outer Braid$3.03 - $271.95
- Pronto® Brake RotorSeat Cordoba 2001, Brake Rotor by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. They’re engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision...Built in ISO certified factories to meet or surpass OE requirementsEngineered to high metallurgical standards to ensure ultimate quality, strength, and minimal noise$11.27 - $26.35
- Pronto® Front Brake RotorSeat Ibiza 2002, Front Brake Rotor by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. They’re engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision...Built in ISO certified factories to meet or surpass OE requirementsEngineered to high metallurgical standards to ensure ultimate quality, strength, and minimal noise$15.86 - $26.35
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.