Seat is a Spanish automaker founded on May 9, 1950, with the headquarters in Martorell, Spain. Currently, the brand is a subsidiary of the German Volkswagen Group and is known as a ‘Seat, S.A.’ after the merge of the companies. A modern plant and the newest assembly facilities have seriously contributed to the growth of production capacity. Currently it produces up to 500,000 automobiles annually.
The primary goal of any car brakes is to slow down your auto or bring it to a full stop by means of a complex hydraulic system. A worn brake pad or rotor could significantly increase the stopping distance, causing extra problems on the road. Obtaining a new part, however, could eliminate a great deal of troubles. A variety of Seat brake parts from the world-recognized brands like Bosch, Dorman, Bendix and others have been purposely designed for a safe driving experience. Take a closer look at the master cylinders and ABS systems we offer. Check the brake lines and hoses that meet all pressure requirements. In case you look for the brake fluids or lubricants, you'll find them in our store too.
- Pronto® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. Theyre engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...$8.90 - $148.73
- Bosch® Blue Disc Brake PadsBlue Disc Rear Brake Pads by Bosch. A new series of brake pads by Bosch is designed to provide superior stopping power, increased pad life, low dust, quiet stops, and great pedal feel. Each brake pad is manufactured using OE...$15.93 - $38.71
- Bosch® QuietCast Premium Brake PadsQuietCast Premium Brake Pads by Bosch. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...$21.02 - $97.82
- Cardone® Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth, quiet...$20.86 - $1,466.14
- Cardone® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Cardone. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke...$21.39 - $1,950.63
- Cardone® Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master...$40.37 - $669.09
- Cardone® Brake Master Cylinder ReservoirBrake Master Cylinder Reservoir by Cardone. A rubber grommet installation kit is included for quick and easy installation on the master cylinder. Reservoirs are available separately, allowing you to choose whether or not one is...$14.21 - $30.49
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake systems....$3.03 - $271.95
- Pronto® Front Brake Rotor (BR3464)Front Brake Rotor (BR3464) by Pronto. Rotor Style: Plain. Rotor Type: Vented. Outside Diameter: 256mm (10.08"). Overall Height: 38.6mm (1.52"). PCD: 4 x 100mm. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free...$15.86
- Pronto® Front Brake Rotor (BR900686)Front Brake Rotor (BR900686) by Pronto. Rotor Style: Plain. Rotor Type: Vented. Outside Diameter: 319.8mm (12.59"). Overall Height: 46.71mm (1.84"). PCD: 5 x 112mm. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth,...$35.32
- Pronto® Front Brake Rotor (BR34143)Front Brake Rotor (BR34143) by Pronto. Rotor Style: Plain. Rotor Type: Vented. Outside Diameter: 279.7mm (11.01"). Overall Height: 36.7mm (1.44"). PCD: 5 x 100mm. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free...$20.02
- Pronto® Front Brake Rotor (BR900818)Front Brake Rotor (BR900818) by Pronto. Rotor Style: Plain. Rotor Type: Vented. Outside Diameter: 345mm (13.58"). Overall Height: 50mm (1.97"). PCD: 5 x 112mm. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free...$43.87
- Pronto® Rear Brake Rotor (BR34144)Rear Brake Rotor (BR34144) by Pronto. Rotor Style: Plain. Rotor Type: Solid. Outside Diameter: 232mm (9.13"). Overall Height: 39.5mm (1.56"). PCD: 5 x 100mm. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free...$11.27
- Pronto® Rear Brake Rotor (BR900434)Rear Brake Rotor by Pronto. Rotor Style: Plain. Rotor Type: Solid. Outside Diameter: 288mm (11.34"). Overall Height: 36mm (1.42"). PCD: 5 x 112.2mm. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking...$20.89
- Pronto® Front Brake Rotor (BR34193)Front Brake Rotor (BR34193) by Pronto. Rotor Style: Plain. Rotor Type: Vented. Outside Diameter: 312mm (12.28"). Overall Height: 34.2mm (1.35"). PCD: 5 x 100mm. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free...$29.61
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.