- Recalibrates your vehicle’s computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileage
- Arrives pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files
- Pre-loaded tune files for gasoline engines include 93, 91, 87 octane and economy as applicable; not all options are available for all vehicles
- Pre-loaded tune files for diesel engines include Performance, Street, and Towing; not all options are available for all vehicles
- Automatically backs up factory tune so vehicle can be returned to stock tune if desired
- Enables you to get maximum performance from popular bolt-on modifications like cold air intakes, exhaust systems, and differential ring and pinion set
- Allows you to adjust fuel injection, ignition timing, shift firmness, rev and speed limiter, idle speed, and much more
- On-screen virtual gauges and warning lights with user selectable gauge themes and layouts enables monitoring of vehicle engine data
- Reads and clears DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- Enables monitoring of air/fuel ratio, exhaust gas temperatures and other popular sensor data via analog input ports (requires optional analog input kit)
- Built-in performance calculator includes 0-60MPH, 1/8 mile. 1/4 mile, and top speed performance tests
- Easy to configure gauge warning and alerts for critical engine parameters
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Engines on modern vehicles are almost completely controlled by the engine management computer. Unfortunately, the factory calibrates this computer, even on performance models, to satisfy the average driver, and this leaves a lot of performance locked up inside. The average engine is capable of making much more horsepower and torque, and if you’re a performance enthusiast who likes to get the most out of whatever you drive, then you need to recalibrate the computer to unleash this power. The best and easiest way to do it is with an SCT Performance iTSX for iOS/TSX for Android Wireless Programmer.
The iTSX/TSX comes pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files that will optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, and engine timing and fuel curves for maximum performance, while maintaining OEM reliability and driveability. With just a recalibration of the computer you’ll get more horsepower and torque for better acceleration and to make hauling loads easier, improved throttle response, firmer shifts, and even increased fuel mileage. And loading a tune file into your computer is as easy as can be. Just plug the iTSX/TSX interface into your vehicle’s OBD II port, download the free iTSX/TSX app to your iPhone, iPod, iPad, or Android supported device, pair the interface with your mobile device, and follow the instructions on the iTSX/TSX menu screen. The tune will be installed via secure Bluetooth wireless connection.
The iTSX/TSX display has user selectable virtual gauge themes and layouts with adjustable warning lights. The gauges are huge when displayed on a tablet! They can be used to monitor specific vehicle parameters and warnings/alerts can be set to notify you when a desired value is reached. Exhaust gas temperatures, air/fuel ratio and other popular sensor data can be monitored via the analog input ports (optional analog input kit required).
Pre-loaded tune files include 93, 91, 87 octane and economy as applicable, for gasoline engines, and Performance, Street, and Towing for diesel engines; not all options are available for all vehicles. The iTSX/TSX also enables a long list of user adjustable options, which will allow you to take advantage of modifications like a cold air intake, performance exhaust, and differential gear ratio change. These include adding or removing fuel at wide open throttle; add or remove timing by RPM range; adjust for different size fuel injectors; set axle ratio and tire size to correct shift patterns and speedometer; change automatic transmission pressure to affect shift firmness; remove, increase, or decrease rev and speed limiters; disable traction control and displacement on demand systems; and much more. Adjustment options vary according to vehicle and may not be available on all vehicles.469.00
SCT Performance®, located in Sanford, Florida, is a leading provider of hand-held automotive performance/fuel economy programmers and custom tuning software for Ford, General Motors, and Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles. The company was founded in 2003 by hard-core automotive enthusiasts with strong backgrounds in software and OEM automotive powertrain calibrations. The core SCT team came from different areas of the automotive industry including performance shops, drag racing, vehicle calibrations, performance parts manufacturing, and aftermarket tuning. SCT’s employees share a passion for the products they create and the performance vehicles that utilize them. They’re not just engineers, managers, and sales people, they’re also enthusiasts like you that build, race, and drive high performance vehicles. SCT’s mission is to be the very best at what they do. They’ve built their reputation on providing customers with high quality products and the highest level of technical support in the industry. All SCT products and calibrations are both street tested and dyno proven to guarantee a perfect tune very time.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.