Pulling large vehicles from location to location can be a struggle. Without the right equipment, it’s impossible. Luckily, trailer hitches can make this task quite easy. Trailer hitches can also pull boats, trailers, campers, cargo carriers and other items. You can get Scion XD trailer hitches at CARiD for any task you have planned. Whether you’re gardening and need to move equipment, just started your own business, need to tow a car or are simply moving and need the help; trailer hitches can do it all. Take a look through the XD trailer hitches available at CARiD for one that’s in the class you need. Heavier loads need to be hauled with a higher class trailer hitch. There are five trailer hitches in total: Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV and Class V. Class I and Class II are for light-weight trailers and loads.
The Class 1 Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch has a weight capacity of 2000 lbs and a tongue weight of 200 lbs. Class I trailer hitches are used primarily for small trailers. Simply hook the trailer hitch up to the trailer and you’re on your way to moving your belongings or items as quickly as possible. Using a trailer hitch also saves you money instead of having to hire people to move your items for you. Another Class I hitch that’s affordable is the Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite. This hitch also has a 2000 weight limit and a 200 lb tongue. Class II trailer hitches are the next up and their weight limit is 3500 lbs. Class III trailer hitches are for medium trailers that are less than 5000 lbs. The next trailer hitch supports up to 10000 lbs and it’s the Class IV trailer hitch. Finally, use Class V hitches for loads over 10,000 lbs. These are the strongest trailer hitches available.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $104.42$104.42
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $104.42$104.42
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.34$146.34
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
"The part arrived bent enough so that the holes were 1/2 in out of alignment. I was able to bent it back with a wooden mallet in 5 minutes, and then it installed easily."