- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.77 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$65.27 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® WEATHER-MASTER WSC$91.06 - $194.47
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Scion xD Tires
Since its inception, the Scion XD has established an unchallengeable niche within the family car subcompact market. Whether you have a family or not, the features offered by this highly fuel efficient car are quite spectacular. With this car, you will enjoy the luxury of a tastefully designed cabin and extremely comfortable interiors that are further supplemented by very elegant exteriors. Apart from its comfy drives, this car is also quite capable of handling tricky weather and terrain conditions without breaking down or causing any accidents. However, over the years most owners have discovered an easy and affordable way of further guaranteeing excellent performance from this car by fitting it with the popular Scion XD tires. With these highly impressive and technologically superior tires, you can now take out your Scion XD to the direst of terrain and weather conditions without any qualms. Stocked at the CARiD online shop, these tires are specially designed to fit a wide range of conditions such as snow or muddy terrain without breaking a sweat.
This particular feature of versatility has actually seen the Scion XD tires become a very important accessory for most Scion owners. At the CARiD store, you will be guided through an extremely wide and exciting selection that is bound to suit your particular style or tastes. At this shop, you will also enjoy a selection from some of the most popular brands within the industry - such as Firestone or Bridgestone - at extremely affordable prices that sometimes come with discounts. In addition, you will learn important tips that will help you take care of your tires thus ensuring that they last for as long as you would like them to. Given these benefits, a set of these tires is definitely a worthwhile investment regardless of your location or driving habits.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.